Ford Racing doesn't think the mustang is a high performance vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Don't care what some website thinks... in my mind the Mustang GT is a fast performance sports car and nothing anyone says will change that. This is my Ferrari.
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
you should consider it, it's the current king of the small hot hatches. best performance car you can buy under 25k.

Get over yourself. You don't have a hi-po muscle car. You have a middle of the road v8 tourer. Not even the fastest or best performing in it's class.
Mustang is not a muscle car. Mustang is not a tourer either, sorry. I know what GT stands for, too.

Never understood why people get so bent out of shape with what people think of the cars they drive? Folks need to grow thicker skin. Drive, buy, whatever you like, what you can afford, etc.

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Don't care what some website thinks... in my mind the Mustang GT is a fast performance sports car and nothing anyone says will change that. This is my Ferrari.
El oh el, has a horse, but the GT is no Ferrari ;) just be happy with what it is.

OP
OP
IPOGT

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
And by the way, the V6 mustang is a damn nice car, and at 300hp, it's by no means anything to dismiss either. In fact, at its price, it's a steal.

Sponsored

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
I don't think my Mustang is a high performance car, because I cannot get the TC light to flash while in 3rd gear. Maybe I need supercharger? :shrug:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
This is a fun little thread.

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
Call it what you want, Performance Car, Pony Car, Muscle Car, Grand Touring Car, doesn't matter it is one of the most BELOVED American cars, it brought all of us together on Mustang6G. It will bring us all together at Mustang Week, and hundreds of other car shows and get togethers, etc. I'd say that makes it pretty damn special.
I enjoy the hell out of mine and modding mine, good enough for me!!:cheers:

Skrapmetal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP
Were you upset that the SVT group didn't consider the GT to be theirs?

Of course Ford Performance doesn't point at the GT as one of their performance vehicles... because it's not.

OP
OP
IPOGT

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Theyre too busy enjoying their Fiesta.:crazy:
By the way, Fiesta is a damn stupid name. The person that came up with that lame name should be fired.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MultiMediaWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
I don't think my Mustang is a high performance car, because I cannot get the TC light to flash while in 3rd gear. Maybe I need supercharger? :shrug:
That's cause of your location. Come up north and you get get the TC light in 6th gear under the right (or wrong) conditions.

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
lol it's only marketing. The GT350 is nothing more than a few upgraded parts that any serious modder does to a mustang anyway. Save any special engine changes.

And the fiesta and focus or whatever are nothing more than glorified grocery getters.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Call it what you want, Performance Car, Pony Car, Muscle Car, Grand Touring Car, doesn't matter it is one of the most BELOVED American cars, it brought all of us together on Mustang6G. It will bring us all together at Mustang Week, and hundreds of other car shows and get togethers, etc. I'd say that makes it pretty damn special.
I enjoy the hell out of mine and modding mine, good enough for me!!:cheers:
You got that right!! Well said.

Reactions: WKT
Status
Not open for further replies.