Sponsored

For those who envy the GT

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost (Ingot Silver)
We (speaking collectively for GT owners) move to start a motion banning all douchebag GT owners from mustang ownership!
:amen:
I think they should have their GT's taken away and be presented with a 2004 honda civic with dashed decals and a fart can exhaust. its more their speed lol.
Sponsored

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Faster than what? It's all relative, that's like saying why didn't you buy a GT 350??
Because I no care about road courses and turns. GT is a much better car to go faster in a straight line with than the GT350. :thumbsup:

His complaint was with the handling- heavier front end. It's pretty noticeable if you drive the EB and GT side by side.
I can see how they would feel different. I am sure the EB feels much lighter in the front end. although not an issue for me, I can see how someone coming from driving an EB a good bit to driving a GT would feel the difference.

Exactly. Guys like you and him don't care if there are faster cars.
:ninja:

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Because I no care about road courses and turns. GT is a much better car to go faster in a straight line with than the GT350. :thumbsup:

I can see how they would feel different. I am sure the EB feels much lighter in the front end. although not an issue for me, I can see how someone coming from driving an EB a good bit to driving a GT would feel the difference.

:ninja:
Um the GT is not faster than the GT 350 in a straight line, the 1/4 times for the 350 are Better, isn't that a straight line? And the 0-60?

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Um the GT is not faster than the GT 350 in a straight line, the 1/4 times for the 350 are Better, isn't that a straight line? And the 0-60?
Um... who stays stock? Twin turbo GTs are running high 8's in the 1/4. ;)

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
lol classic, figured you would go there......so you have twin turbos?

Sponsored

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
I bet a twin turbo gt350 will be even faster... gotta compare apples to apples

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Exactly, but I didn't want to even entertain his notion, the guy who said. "Who stays stock" well obviously you do!

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Exactly, but I didn't want to even entertain his notion, the guy who said. "Who stays stock" well obviously you do!
Why buy a car like the GT350 that was built for Road courses(and the suspension is setup for THAT) and set it up for straight line speed? Kind of idiotic huh? A GT with drag strip tailored suspension I would dare say would out launch the GT350. AND on top of that, an Automatic GT with twin turbos would thoroughly GAP a manual tranmission twin turbo GT350 at the strip... as all of the fast twin turbo automatic GTs are doing.....

But hey.... I have no idea what I am talking about. :lol:

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Why buy a car like the GT350 that was built for Road courses(and the suspension is setup for THAT) and set it up for straight line speed? Kind of idiotic huh? A GT with drag strip tailored suspension I would dare say would out launch the GT350. AND on top of that, an Automatic GT with twin turbos would thoroughly GAP a manual tranmission twin turbo GT350 at the strip... as all of the fast twin turbo automatic GTs are doing.....

I agree you don't have any idea what your talking about

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost

How we went from a stick GT to a stock 350 is beyond me, and now all the sudden your talking about dropping $15,000 on turbos, and saying all GT owners put twin turbos on. Where are yours)

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I agree you don't have any idea what your talking about

How we went from a stick GT to a stock 350 is beyond me, and now all the sudden your talking about dropping $15,000 on turbos, and saying all GT owners put twin turbos on. Where are yours)
Because it was stated that the GT350 was quicker than a GT in a straight line stock. I asked who stays stock? This was in reply to someone talking about the GT350 being quicker. When I mentioned twin turbos, someone stated, ok.. twin turbos on GT350.. quicker straight line... I disagreed with that because the GT350 is setup for road racing... who would buy a GT350 to drag race and change the suspension?

Got it now? :shrug:

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Because it was stated that the GT350 was quicker than a GT in a straight line stock. I asked who stays stock? This was in reply to someone talking about the GT350 being quicker. When I mentioned twin turbos, someone stated, ok.. twin turbos on GT350.. quicker straight line... I disagreed with that because the GT350 is setup for road racing... who would buy a GT350 to drag race and change the suspension?

You win, I'm going to have Valentine's sex so good luck in the forums.

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline

We do. For a photo session. And for the record, the Michelins will get nice and sticky when done correctly.

We "idiots" did this with a stock GT350.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yep, that suspension totally sucks for drag racing. You should educate them.
Sponsored