Sponsored

Eco Boost or GT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Yes the Ford FB page and another certain FB page are a cesspool of hate and stupidity, these people still believe the Mustang was only built in RHD to kill off the Falcon lol and they wonder why Ford Aus no longer want to be known as the Falcon motor company.

I was more referring to the douchebag saying eb owners friends will mock them behind their back, I love V8's i own 4 of them but any friends who mock another friend behind their back isnt worth it.
Whether its a V8 or the eco boost its still a great car, it will be a pleasure to see either on the road!
Sponsored

5Boss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saleen E, 2007 Roush, 2013 GT, 2015 GT
Whether its a V8 or the eco boost its still a great car, it will be a pleasure to see either on the road!
Here in the US what you would consider V8 central there is a lot of ecoboosts being sold.
Way more than I would have expected, people over here are looking at gas mileage as well.
Still we pay only 70 cents a liter in here Oregon

MotorFF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
I was planning to originally buy EB, then spend $$$ to modify it, tune, boost, exhaust etc. Then after listening to this: i ordered a GT.

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
I was planning to originally buy EB, then spend $$$ to modify it, tune, boost, exhaust etc. Then after listening to this: i ordered a GT.
Magnaflow just make awesome sounding catbacks, im going the comps on my eb, as soon as i heard it schwing lol im getting mine in july through an aussie mob.

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Magnaflow just make awesome sounding catbacks, im going the comps on my eb, as soon as i heard it schwing lol im getting mine in july through an aussie mob.
Hmm this bs the corsa extreme

Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I'm going for the Borla Atak, don't know if I can get this from within Australia though. I'll only be using the car on the weekend so bring the NOISE!! :headbang:

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
I have been considering both Borlas as well....apparently the Ford Racing ones drone at fair bit at cruising speed as opposed to the Ataks....the Ataks are a couple of hundred dollars cheaper and both are available with black tips...the other choice...the Corsa Extremes, have the nasty frequencies that produce a drone, tuned out of them supposedly, but are a fair bit heavier.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I have been considering both Borlas as well....apparently the Ford Racing ones drone at fair bit at cruising speed as opposed to the Ataks....the Ataks are a couple of hundred dollars cheaper and both are available with black tips...the other choice...the Corsa Extremes, have the nasty frequencies that produce a drone, tuned out of them supposedly, but are a fair bit heavier.
I think for drone and sound you can't really beat the ATAK, however thats just my opinion. I currently have a system that drones at 1800rpm (standard cruising rpm), which resulted in me upgrading the speakers to drown it out haha

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
I have pretty well convinced myself that the Ataks are for me too...now to find a decent deal on supply and ship for a system with black tips.

Sponsored

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
Im going to try ustooz soon with some roush parts, ill let ya know how it goes

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I have pretty well convinced myself that the Ataks are for me too...now to find a decent deal on supply and ship for a system with black tips.
So far $1915.83 through best exhaust is the price I have for that system delivered

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Im going to try ustooz soon with some roush parts, ill let ya know how it goes
The only issue I see with USTOOZ is the potential GST, do they write down the value if you ask them to? it does make quite a difference in the long run. ~$240 extra in taxes for the Borla Atak if they write the correct value.

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I am keen to know how you go. Also anyone in Melb keen to share shipping costs? I want to order some stuff as soon as we have delivery month

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
The only issue I see with USTOOZ is the potential GST, do they write down the value if you ask them to? it does make quite a difference in the long run. ~$240 extra in taxes for the Borla Atak if they write the correct value.
Not sure havnt asked them, i will when i place my order but i doubt it legit companies shye away from law breaking
Sponsored