Sponsored

Dont get whipped ! (800+ HP TVS ) ***Updated with video!***

GigaHz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2012 Taurus SHO
This is so quiet and refined. It drives like a 7.5 liter NA motor. You would never know it had a supercharger unless you opened the hood. I am very happy with this mod. My last high hp car was a head, cam, long tube header car. It just rocked back and forth at idle, surged, tooted, snorted and shook. I much prefer the supercharger.
Sponsored

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
This is so quiet and refined. It drives like a 7.5 liter NA motor. You would never know it had a supercharger unless you opened the hood. I am very happy with this mod. My last high hp car was a head, cam, long tube header car. It just rocked back and forth at idle, surged, tooted, snorted and shook. I much prefer the supercharger.
Love to hear this feedback. Mine is still in boxes. Can't wait to do the install.

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
Congrats on the the New Power! :cheers:

Not only is it more drivable, it probably makes more power too! Be careful though because Boost is addicting! :D

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Looking for Phase 2 shortly, like to see it within a month. Just released our Stage 3 Phase 1 car, 670HP/545TQ

Sponsored

caustin69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic GT500/ 2021 F150
Looking for Phase 2 shortly, like to see it within a month. Just released our Stage 3 Phase 1 car, 670HP/545TQ
Is that engine or wheel hp?

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
Email or call them! I bet they will be glad to answer your questions! Some companies use social media more as a type of advertising and flyer than a direct 2-way customer interaction. Some companies of size may have all sorts of politics about what they post too. You have several good options for boosting your beautiful new car... make sure you get the one you really want.. because 6 months after installing it, forum salesmanship will be irrelevant to you!

EDIT: he beat me to it and replied anyway.

caustin69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic GT500/ 2021 F150
Email or call them! I bet they will be glad to answer your questions! Some companies use social media more as a type of advertising and flyer than a direct 2-way customer interaction. Some companies of size may have all sorts of politics about what they post too. You have several good options for boosting your beautiful new car... make sure you get the one you really want.. because 6 months after installing it, forum salesmanship will be irrelevant to you!

EDIT: he beat me to it and replied anyway.
Hey Phunk...see my sig...lol :cheers:

tmcbigblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 325i
What will the phase 2 upgrade include? Do you have power numbers yet?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Phase 2 should hopefully be here within a month or so. Ive been told 700+