Sponsored

Convertible Orders

jk500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible DIB
In transit

You should be in good shape. Mine went into transit when it left Flat Rock yesterday, so yes, you should have yours in a day or two at the most.:thumbsup:
Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Wow lots of verts being delivered. Woo-hoo!! And mine went to "in transit" today. Question for you folks getting yours....does in transit REALLY mean it's on the way?? I am only 3 hours or so from Flat Rock so it wI'll undoubtedly be trucked.
"In Transit" just means it was released from the factory, but doesn't mean it is necessarily on the road. It could be sitting there still waiting for its truck. If you PM FordService they can usually give you more detail than COTUS can.

Iggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I have it.
I am guessing its the case with all of them, puts back the structural integrity the loss of the roof has taken out.

RashadJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible Premium (Magnetic)
Ok guys. Mine does have the strut tower brace. Also my tonneau covers were not there. They said that they ship separately and may just be behind. We'll see.

Sponsored

woofer196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daren
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Ok guys. Mine does have the strut tower brace. Also my tonneau covers were not there. They said that they ship separately and may just be behind. We'll see.
Is this brace only on the GT?

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Ok so as of today my EDD was pushed back... AGAIN. To 1/5/15. They're REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES. :frusty:
I ordered my "Vert" a day before you on 9/2. Talk about something, "getting on your nerves" and not being given any solid information about status updates for 5 weeks.

katkatee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Mustang LX 5.0 Hatchback
I ordered on 7.22.14. My car is still at the plant. No EDD available. I feel your pain.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First and foremost, I would like to wish everyone on this Blog a Happy and Healthy New Year! That said, this being New Years Eve, I got quite the surprise a few minutes ago. I just checked COTUS for the first time in over 5 days to see if there might be any change in the "frozen" status of my Convertible Order that has shown the same information with nary a change in the past 5 weeks. Holy Crap! The movement "Bar" actually showed forward progress and has moved from "awaiting shipment" where it has remained (missing in action) to showing "in transit" as of 12/27! EDD has been pushed forward 2 days from 1/12 to 1/14. Maybe, just maybe, my Car will finally emerge from the "FRAP Triangle" and be on the Rails chugging along to SO FL after all? The wait continues as the Rebates and Incentives quickly expire. Cheers

Sponsored

KArob486

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible (Ruby Red)
Mine has moved as well! I'm past the Awaiting Shipment and on to In Transit! EDD of 1/12...I'm ecstatic!

gofastguy

NEO Mustang Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT#3040
Mine moved yesterday into "in transit" as well only with a days left of 1 and an EDD of 1/1/15! But I really don't believe it even though I am close to Flat Rock lol

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Two weeks from now we will be comparing ownership experience.

Happy new year c

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two weeks from now we will be comparing ownership experience.

Happy new year c
I think the CSX Rail Head for Car Carrier unloading for Southeast FL is in Jupiter, FL off the Beeline Highway and then they are transferred to Truck Car Carriers to finish their journey to different Dealerships. Hopefully, the wait for most of us is almost over. I do see a lot of Rail Car Carriers heading south on FEC Tracks towards Miami so perhaps, they are off loaded there?

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
There is a rail yard right by MIA airport that I've seen cars being offloaded.
Sponsored