A rental V6. Still a gorgeous car.
Sponsored

Last edited:

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
There is a rail yard right by MIA airport that I've seen cars being offloaded.
I know there is one in Jupiter too but not sure what Manufacturers offload there or in Miami. Doesn`t make much difference, 60 miles either way.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A rental V6. Still a gorgeous car.
Identical to (my) Special Ordered Rental Car including the upgraded 051A Package except mine was ordered in Race Red with "Spoiler Delete" too.:cheers:
PS: Where was Photo taken? Town Center Mall on Glades RD?

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Boca Center by town center.

And then the dealer called, were negotiating a FRPP Sport exhaust system installed prior to delivery.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boca Center by town center.

And then the dealer called, were negotiating a FRPP Sport exhaust system installed prior to delivery.
It looked very familiar. Watch NFL Games at Hooters just around the corner, lol. The Apple Store is in that Mall too. Have to admit, if I was 40 years younger, I might have considered that Yellow Triple Clearcoat, minus the Blade Spoiler of course. My last Mustang Convertible I bought new was in Rio Red / Race Red back in 94`. Never tired of the color.

Sponsored

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
It's a classic color. A red sports car? Yes! I like the triple yellow, but not enough to buy it. Somehow I get the feeling that the competition orange won't be extremely popular and might not stick around for too many years.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's a classic color. A red sports car? Yes! I like the triple yellow, but not enough to buy it. Somehow I get the feeling that the competition orange won't be extremely popular and might not stick around for too many years.
I personally think that there is already way too much (orange) in Race Red. Still, my only choice. I think that VW`s Tornado Red or BMW`s Biscayne Red are both much nicer. Both Yellow as well as Orange are niche paint colors that will only be offered for a limited time much like Grabber Blue and Got To have It Green.

gofastguy

NEO Mustang Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT#3040
Going to pick mine up now. Woo-hoo! Anyone here gotten a CC yet?

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350

Sponsored

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I got a call from Automation Ford in Margate FL, they got two in, both GT (5.0) one black and one Ruby Red.

I bought my car elsewhere but when I saw one in their inventory online I strolled over. i leveled with the salesperson and he (as did I) owns a Jeep Wrangler. He told me he would call when they came in and he did.

I went over to see it, sit in it, check out the top and all the features.

He offered a drive, knowing my car was bought elsewhere, and I accepted.

Black 5.0 GT 401A, Spare tire Automatic.

Slowly rolling out of the garage they keep cars in, I could enjoy the sound of the top down and the anticipation of what was to come. I was playing with drive modes and various other settings.

Pulling out of the dealership across a four lane divided road, I hit it and as the car moved in the direction of choice, the ass slid out about 15-20 degrees and after lifting my right foot slightly, we took off. the power slide on Copans road followed by the rush of power was unlike any feeling I had experienced. Rolling east I was flipping through drive modes as well las steering and you can hear and feel the changes in the car as you move. Its not just a pretty button.

I took a u-turn and returned to the dealer after about a 4-5 mile run. i slowly brought her back in the garage and parked her where I took her from.

8 days, 8 DAYS! I can't wait, this car was incredible. I need a cigarette!

It was equipped with the strut tower brace and the side covers were missing from the trunk. Questions answered, my Competition Orange is in transit and when I get back from my first trip of the year (Friday evening) she should be here.

We have great taste, this car is really an animal.

Last edited:

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I`m a bit disturbed that it appears that no one who has recently taken delivery of their 2015 Mustang Convertibles have had the Side Tonneau Covers in the Trunk? Rumors are they had a last minute Vendor/Manufacturer switch? Hopefully they will be shipped directly to Buyers in March or sooner when they are finally available. This Convertible will look raw and totally unfinished with those Side Covers missing (Left & Right) when the Top is down!

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Whatever the case, I can't wait to take delivery next week!

All that being said its a small detail that will get worked out, the top is fast, and it has a cool style of movement. I had the cover on my '11 and only used it a few times, more of a PITS IMHO.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Notice the LE GT Fast/Back Coupe sitting next to the Black GT Vert. Wimbleton White, huh? Too bad all other Versions get 3 decade old Oxford White instead.

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
There were a few things about the 50THLE that set it apart, thats what made it special, Color
Sponsored