Sponsored

COMPETITION ORANGE S550 MUSTANG Thread

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Thanks for your input, i drove a Premium EB w/PP yesterday and there is a base EB with PP and even a manual trans at another local dealer. It doesn't have the Recaro's but its like $28k, lots of car for the price. I'll probably stick with a base auto EB with the PP and do a tune, springs, intercooler, and downpipe. Lightweight wheels would probably go on before the downpipe and intercooler though.
Cant beat that, I have not driven the EB but it is a beast, the aftermarket is going to be insane.

Thank you! The CO is an amazing color, I am glad I picked it over the yellow. Just gotta clean it up now.

Those rims are beautiful, a very good combo. I wanted to steal the 19" rims off my 14 PP but the stock 18"s are still nice.
Sponsored

JoeC1982

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ATS 2.0T
Cant beat that, I have not driven the EB but it is a beast, the aftermarket is going to be insane.

Thank you! The CO is an amazing color, I am glad I picked it over the yellow. Just gotta clean it up now.

Those rims are beautiful, a very good combo. I wanted to steal the 19" rims off my 14 PP but the stock 18"s are still nice.
I couldn't do Yellow or Race Red but pretty much any other color is nice. My current car is black and don't want to do that again. Comp Orange and Guard are my top choices but the blue is growing on me too. I wish we could get the blue that was on the Detroit Auto Show cars!

RADARB8

***** Troll
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Planning on Steeda springs and sway bars. Should be just what the doctor ordered.
Sounds good, let me know if you have any questions! :)

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I couldn't do Yellow or Race Red but pretty much any other color is nice. My current car is black and don't want to do that again. Comp Orange and Guard are my top choices but the blue is growing on me too. I wish we could get the blue that was on the Detroit Auto Show cars!
I was actually going to order yellow at first, but when I got to the dealer I seen a CO sitting there (it was an order mistake), thankfully it was there as it changed my mind on the spot, it is an amazing color, I do not miss my grabber blue at all.

Here are some more quick interior pics, I am going to get a full set this weekend.

bwilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang Premium GT
Great pics of the recaros. Did you try sitting in the stock cloth seats? How would you say they compare comfort/quality wise?

Geotoxic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase

Here is the full picture in the sun.

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Couple updated shots of our 2015 Shop car.

Hydro dipped and painted the engine cover.

Lethal Performance grill delete kit and our brake cooling kit/bezels.

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Finally saw a Comp Orange in person. It was late so the sun didn't hit it but it was nice. Saw a TY next to it. Loved TY.
20150205_163626.jpg
20150205_163706.jpg

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Love the pics you get of your car as it really shows off the Orange and the borla exhaust with the black tips is also on my list of mods as it looks nice and subtle sitting in the black part of the difuser :thumbsup:

Any videos of your exhaust? Also can you get some pics of the black tips at different angles please :)

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Nice! I just ordered my comp orange GT/PP on Tuesday, these pics are making the wait even harder. lol
couldn't find one? took me two and half weeks to find mine.
Sponsored