Vehicle Showcase

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
Updated pic of mine, with MMD Zevens installed, from the image I submitted to American Muscle:

CompOrangeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Could you please take some more picture of your car with the black hood scoops? Maybe some with it outside of the garage with the whole car in the picture? I'm really interested in seeing what it looks like. thanks!

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
Could you please take some more picture of your car with the black hood scoops? Maybe some with it outside of the garage with the whole car in the picture? I'm really interested in seeing what it looks like. thanks!
DITTO~!

Sponsored

Geotoxic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I'll try to get some pictures tomorrow morning. I work from 6:30 am to 7 pm so it may be a while before I can get some in actual sunlight.

Sponsored

yessirrom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT Convertible
How'd it go in the track? Car looks great, digging the stripe :thumbsup:
Track day was great. I really enjoyed the facility and the staff. I did end up with some battle scars on the front of the car and passenger mirror. Rock chips:(
Mostly my fault because I stayed glued to the car in front of me most of the time. No passing allowed in my group for the first three rounds. Once they allowed passing, I had a field day :headbang:

I got in trouble for not paying attention to the flags indicating when you could pass or not. They eventually flagged me off the track and let me know what was wrong. They were nice, but my day was done. Totally my fault. I get rather fixated on the car in front of me and don't pay enough attention my surroundings.

I will go again, but I will tape up the front and mirrors next time. It was a blast. My car is not a PP, but it handled quite well. Too much body roll and float, but gobs of power and handled the turns very well.

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
@Geotoxic inspired me to apply 3 coats of black and 2 coats of glossifier Plastidip. I like how it makes the hood pop.

And yeah, I was holding my sunglasses in my left hand like a dufus...

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Track day was great. I really enjoyed the facility and the staff. I did end up with some battle scars on the front of the car and passenger mirror. Rock chips:(
Mostly my fault because I stayed glued to the car in front of me most of the time. No passing allowed in my group for the first three rounds. Once they allowed passing, I had a field day :headbang:

I got in trouble for not paying attention to the flags indicating when you could pass or not. They eventually flagged me off the track and let me know what was wrong. They were nice, but my day was done. Totally my fault. I get rather fixated on the car in front of me and don't pay enough attention my surroundings.

I will go again, but I will tape up the front and mirrors next time. It was a blast. My car is not a PP, but it handled quite well. Too much body roll and float, but gobs of power and handled the turns very well.
Awesome! The important thing is that you had fun. You have to enjoy your car while you have it. Rock chips are the worse, it's all you notice even if no one else does lol Going to do suspension work I'm guessing?

yessirrom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT Convertible
Planning on Steeda springs and sway bars. Should be just what the doctor ordered.
Sponsored