Sponsored

Color Regret ?

del101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
My last three mustangs have been race red (2005, 2011, 2015), and I still maintain it's the best color by miles. Firstly, as others have said, it looks fast just sitting. Gorgeous. Second, it's relatively easy to clean and maintain. Third, little nicks from highway debris don't show very well. So, it maintains well and it's easy on the eyes...it really is an impressive color.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Ruby RED

No regrets @ all. 19" dark stainless rims.
The fastback looks much more modern then the 05-14 design.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Am1nal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT w/ Performance Pack
I wanted magnetic, but couldn't find one. I do regret getting the black, but not enough to get rid of it. It just always looks dirty, even after you clean it lol.

docbog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Prem, 50th AP
I traded in my black 2014 GT Premium on this 2015 GT Premium Ruby Red.

I have no regrets!
DSC00821.JPG
DSC00820.JPG

Sponsored

Noobtastic14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB ruby red
BCgEjZf.jpg

Ruby Red is the best red!!!!

-Drew​

trublie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT500, 2015 Ruby Red Mustang V-6
Love my Guard. But I have a strong like for Ruby Red
I picked Ruby Red and like it more every time I detail it. I get enthusiastic compliments on it every day. In the evening it changes to a warm, red ember. Then, in the morning sun it gleams in a bright, sparkling red, so deep it looks three-dimensional. I think it looks exactly like Dorothy's ruby red slippers with sequins.

Last edited:

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
My main search for this car was a DIB with stone seats like my previous mustang, but then back in July when I was invited to check out the car for the training at my dealership, I almost died when I saw the guard color inside and outside. The green/gray mix is insane! Fast forward to January and I had no luck with a DIB so I came across a guard with saddle seats that pretty much look red and I love it, no regrets. The other color I like on the car is comp orange for some odd reason and nothing else.

I figured another DIB would be cool but I had to change it up, I had the choice of a DIB with black leather but I hate black leather, too cliche.

Now with guard

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
To me, black just looks right on this car. It's a pain to keep clean but it's worth the effort IMO.

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
My main search for this car was a DIB with stone seats like my previous mustang, but then back in July when I was invited to check out the car for the training at my dealership, I almost died when I saw the guard color inside and outside. The green/gray mix is insane! Fast forward to January and I had no luck with a DIB so I came across a guard with saddle seats that pretty much look red and I love it, no regrets. The other color I like on the car is comp orange for some odd reason and nothing else.

I figured another DIB would be cool but I had to change it up, I had the choice of a DIB with black leather but I hate black leather, too cliche.

Now with guard

Your S197GT was MEAN looking - those cars also looked so much bigger than the new ones although they are actually not! Are you going to be making visual mods to the new one?

And one exhaust tips did you have on the old 5.0. They look like missile launchers.

Sponsored

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
Your S197GT was MEAN looking - those cars also looked so much bigger than the new ones although they are actually not! Are you going to be making visual mods to the new one?

And one exhaust tips did you have on the old 5.0. They look like missile launchers.
Haha thank you! Of course, I have some 255/35/20 and 315/35/20 tires sitting here waiting for some wheels to go on! 20x9 and 20x10.5 but I'm still deciding which wheels to go with. Car is lowered now and tint soon, I'm focusing on the exhaust for now and I'll be adding a grille shortly and a front mount intercooler. I'm sure there will be more exterior mods but I've had the car for less than a month :D

I had the Borla S-types and they have 4 inch tips, god that car sounded amazing. Here's a booty shot of the exhaust (my car)

I'm 99% sure I'm going with the magnaflow street series catback for my EB and those have 4 1/2 inch tips :headbang:

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Haha thank you! Of course, I have some 255/35/20 and 315/35/20 tires sitting here waiting for some wheels to go on! 20x9 and 20x10.5 but I'm still deciding which wheels to go with. Car is lowered now and tint soon, I'm focusing on the exhaust for now and I'll be adding a grille shortly and a front mount intercooler. I'm sure there will be more exterior mods but I've had the car for less than a month :D

I had the Borla S-types and they have 4 inch tips, god that car sounded amazing. Here's a booty shot of the exhaust (my car)

I'm 99% sure I'm going with the magnaflow street series catback for my EB and those have 4 1/2 inch tips :headbang:
Very nice. I wll make sure my GT gets 4inch or larger tips. I was looking at FRPP Sport or Corsa Xtreme - need to verify the tip sizes.

Bjones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Year Edition Ecoboost Mustang (Black)
I got a black one, but if I was to do it over again I would lean more towards impact blue.
You can't go wrong with black though.