Sponsored

Color Regret ?

TheZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 392 Challenger Scat Pack
I actually like all the Colors for different reasons.. Each one has a different character. My 2 favorite were Guard and Compt Orange. Dealer had both in the Performance Pack and liked them both but my sinister side went with the Guard! Lol..
Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Not say that its not an available Option but how many Ferrari`s have you seen in any paint color resembling your picture? I transport and deliver Ferrari`s weekly from their Dealership here in Palm Beach to Manheim Auto Auctions weekly and in over a year have yet to see a Ferrari in any shade of Red other then "RED", not Maroon. Want more "bad" news? The Manual Transmission/Stick Shift is also history for MY 15!

Wile E. Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Altima, 2015 Mustang GT on order
Not say that its not an available Option but how many Ferrari`s have you seen in any paint color resembling your picture? I transport and deliver Ferrari`s weekly from their Dealership here in Palm Beach to Manheim Auto Auctions weekly and in over a year have yet to see a Ferrari in any shade of Red other then "RED", not Maroon. Want more "bad" news? The Manual Transmission/Stick Shift is also history for MY 15!
/Flame suit on
The paddle shifters on these supercars are so good that I can understand why MT is becoming extinct. Best of both worlds. That said, I ordered my GT with a MT :headbang:

Tron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT w/PP
Not to be contrary, can you honestly imagine a quarter million dollar Italian Sports car like a Ferrari etc in Ruby Red? A "real" Sports Car requires a real genuine (Red) not a Candy Apple Maroon, IMO.:cheers:
Ruby Red is also a Porsche color :cheers:

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
I actually had the opposite experience the other day. I freaked out that I almost didn't get magnetic, as I was looking at a bunch of light colors for the mustang. I could not imagine not owning a gray s550 now. Anything else would feel wrong for me!

Sponsored

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
I wanted a Comp Orange Terminator really bad when they came out in 2004, just couldn't make it happen. No one was selling them used when I was shopping for my cobra. When I heard they were bringing back Comp Orange for 2015, I decided I'm getting one come hell or high water. All other 2015 colors are dead to me.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I've always wanted a yellow mustang. I've always let people talk me out of it. So when I decided on the s500, it was going to be yellow. Well, then I got offered the LE at my dealership and accepted. So, still no yellow mustang. Maybe next time.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Paint color selection is very subjective and beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. It appears that regardless of the Vehicle make/model, most Buyers are simply infatuated with "fifty shades of grey" followed by black and white. A bit boring, you think?

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have Black With PP love it
Black looks great just as long as your committed to washing your Vehicle at the same frequency as one brushes their teeth, otherwise, no Color looks worse dusty/dirty.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I tend to burn out fast on actual colors so my choice was Magnetic, but with the Redline interior.

Stealthy on the outside, obnoxious on the inside. :D

darth vader

Darth Vader
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT,2015 MustangGT,2017 GT350
I have a Magnaflow Exhaust to install on my 2015 GT as soon as the weather breaks should sound really aggressive.

darth vader

Darth Vader
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT,2015 MustangGT,2017 GT350
I do a lot of cruises and shows it gets cleaned when I bring it home and when I get to the shows or cruises a lot of TLC plus I have a 2005 Screaming Yellow GT and 2014 Ruby Red GT With PP that are shown also.

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
Originally was leaning towards magnetic or black, but I regretted going from a Kona blue focus to a sterling grey one. Didn't make that mistake twice and haven't looked back since.

I'm definitely loving DIB. It's like having three different colors at once. In broad daylight or direct lighting it's like deep royal blue. In overcast weather or in the shade it's kinda navy blue like. And at night it looks blurple!
DIB has so much depth. The car is a different hue throughout the day, and it looks damn good in all of them. Always brings smiles.

DIB is fantastic, zero regrets. I especially love the red line interior with it and I definitely do not see myself coming and going. The GT perf package and black wheels really make that color stand out
hell yea :thumbsup: What a combo. Some people aren't as adventurous but almost everyone is blown away. I used to build BMWs online in that combo and couldn't wait to have one someday.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I've had so many compliments on my guard color its crazy. Love it.
Sponsored