Sponsored

Color Regret ?

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
Had Candy Red Metallic on my 11` Fiesta SE hatchback with Power Sunroof and it was sweet. Ruby Red..meh. Nice on a Explorer, Expedition, Fusion, Escape, Focus, Fiesta, maybe even a Taurus (but) Mustang, nah, IMO. If you want Red and its a Mustang, its Race Red!
Unless you are 40+ and then Race Red = Midlife Crisis Red. :)
Sponsored

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Ya, and I love how my car looks black in the dark, and green in the sun....no regrets here....

Before seeing all the colors in person my top list was a little different but after seeing them all, for me it was Magnetic, Race Red, Deep Impact Blue. It took me a little to decide between Magnetic and Race Red. I love how magnetic looks gunmetal in the sun then grey metallic in the dark.

unintelligible

V1, VR, Gear Up!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium
DIB is my first blue car (and blue is my favorite color).... so absolutely no regrets here. It is one hell of a color. :thumbsup:

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
I was torn between DIB and Ruby Red, but went with Ruby Red, which I love. But the DIB is amazing too!

TJP719

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium AT
I don't care if Oxford White is a utility truck color for 20 years or 50 years i think it looks sharp as hell on the 'Stang. The same goes for all the colors honestly. I don't dislike any of them. I do REALLY like Guard Metallic and Comp Orange, sometimes when I see those two colors I just may for one second wish I chose that color lol

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I would have been interested in Competition Orange if it would have been metallic. IMO, that would have looked insanely cool.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I would have been interested in Competition Orange if it would have been metallic. IMO, that would have looked insanely cool.
That's how it looks on the configurer online, that and the TY look super metallic.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
^^^ I saw Competition Orange in person with the car in the sunlight ... it's not metallic.

RemoteSenses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 RR
Was really torn between pretty much every color. I literally eliminated them one-by-one.

Loved Magnetic at the beginning - saw it in person and decided it just wasn't for me - still an amazing color. Not a fan of yellow or orange personally, so those were out.

My last car was white, so didn't want to get that...

Fiance has a Ruby Red Focus, so that was out...

So that left me with DIB, Guard, Black, Race Red

Decided black is too much of a pain to keep clean - especially up here in the Great Lakes where it snows half the year.

DIB - I didn't care too much for it. I would have really liked a darker blue - again, that's just me. I still think the color looks great. Guard wasn't flashy enough.

Saw Race Red in person and that was it. It's flashy, it looks great on Stangs, end of story.

In the end, I think every color looks amazing - they're all great choices and just depend on what you like :)

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
^^^ I saw Competition Orange in person with the car in the sunlight ... it's not metallic.
Yeah it makes no sense on why the colors are so off online, unless they updated it as I have not been on the site in months.

RemoteSenses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 RR
Yeah it makes no sense on why the colors are so off online, unless they updated it as I have not been on the site in months.
They're definitely not. The colors online versus seeing them in person is night and day.

TricarboNate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Orange GT
Originally wanted black, but they didn't have one with the options I wanted.

Ended up getting CO. Love the color, but I think it sticks out and draws too much attention.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Unless you are 40+ and then Race Red = Midlife Crisis Red. :)
Mid-Life Crisis, seriously? If thats how you describe it fine, I`m all in. Be that what it may, beats the hell out of 50 shades of grey, black, or Utility truck color Oxford White, just saying.......:headbang:
Sponsored