Aussie MustangGT

2016 Mustang GT Auto
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
I thought with my order date of 1/7/14 that my car would have been in the first shipment to Oz, but based on an email that I got from Deysha today that said my car has a "tentative" build date of 12/10/14, it looks like I am in the second shipment to Oz. I can't see the ETA that I was given of 21/11 being upheld.
ian.
Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
I thought with my order date of 1/7/14 that my car would have been in the first shipment to Oz, but based on an email that I got from Deysha today that said my car has a "tentative" build date of 12/10/14, it looks like I am in the second shipment to Oz. I can't see the ETA that I was given of 21/11 being upheld.
ian.
Guessing you meant '15.

December 10 or October 12?

Aussie MustangGT

2016 Mustang GT Auto
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Guessing you meant '15.

December 10 or October 12?
Yes I meant 15...lol. What made you say"December 10 or October 12? I ask this because Deysha said 10/12/15. I assumed (hopefully) that the Americans mention the month before the day. Was I right or wrong in that assumption? Especially since the order date difference between Aussie Mate and myself is less than 1 month. I suppose I will have to ask Deysha.
Ian.

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Yes I meant 15...lol. What made you say"December 10 or October 12? I ask this because Deysha said 10/12/15. I assumed (hopefully) that the Americans mention the month before the day. Was I right or wrong in that assumption? Especially since the order date difference between Aussie Mate and myself is less than 1 month. I suppose I will have to ask Deysha.
Ian.
9/11 - sept 11. 10/12 _should_ be Oct 12.
But you're right, Deysha could be adjusting to 'global' date standard ;)

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Ian.
Ok cool. If that's how Deysha wrote it, it would mean 12 October.

I just wasn't sure if you 'decoded/translated' that into Australian date or not lol

For this reason, I always tend to write the date like this: 23 SEPT 2015. :D

My build week is 15 October, So I'm guessing were on the same boat. Literally.

Sponsored

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible

Aussie MustangGT

2016 Mustang GT Auto
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Ok cool. If that's how Deysha wrote it, it would mean 12 October.

I just wasn't sure if you 'decoded/translated' that into Australian date or not lol

For this reason, I always tend to write the date like this: 23 SEPT 2015. :D

My build week is 15 October, So I'm guessing were on the same boat. Literally.
Deysha's email to me goes

"It still has not received a build date or an ETA, Ian. It only shows a tentative week of 10/12/15. Check back next week. Have a nice day!"

so that date is not 100% certain, so what are your last 4 digits of your VIN no. HybridGT? Mine are 3238. The stress and strain is getting to me...lol.
Ian.

Last edited:

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
Hi, if your Mustangs are shipping via Wallenius Wilhelmsen then once they arrive at Baltimore you should be able to track at the following link by entering the VIN in the cargo id field.
http://www.2wglobal.com/webapps?url=https%3A%2F%2Fatt.2wglobal.com%2Fgstattweb%2Focean.do%3Fmethod%3DgetDefaultOceanQuickSearchPage

Good luck, Peter
I was on the Wallenius Wilhelmsen tracking site and notice there are a few cars with discharge port Melbourne sat at Baltimore waiting for the Tirranna.

You can check using the link above and in cargo id entering the first 4 digits of your VIN followed by %.

Peter

OP
OP
ecoboyboost

ecoboyboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
White EB auto
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ecoboyboost

ecoboyboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
White EB auto
Thanks Peter, that's interesting. My vehicle does not yet come up on this search, even though I'm expecting it to come with the first shipment.

Sponsored

XR6VCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual Mustang GT
Thanks mustangguy64.

I can see 4 vehicles with consecutive VINs that are bound for Melbourne (1FA6P8CFXG5200195, 6 ,7 and 8). Looking up in ETIS these were built in mid July.

Assuming these are most likely final pre-production cars (or press cars?) and not customer cars.

I was on the Wallenius Wilhelmsen tracking site and notice there are a few cars with discharge port Melbourne sat at Baltimore waiting for the Tirranna.

You can check using the link above and in cargo id entering the first 4 digits of your VIN followed by %.

Peter

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Happy Days ....

Update from Deysha overnight.

My GT shipped out on Thursday to the port. It has an ETA of October 19 to the port, which is of cause "subject to change"

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Anyone have a vin yet from the sep 1st email group?