Sponsored

Bullitt S550 Mustang Leaked in Video?

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It wouldnt shock me if Ford made an eco boost bullitt. Light weight, minimal power bump, charge another $5k+ all for that badge.
There is literally a zero chance of that happening. ZERO. It will get EcoBoost front fenders, but not an EcoBoost engine.
Sponsored

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Ford's official Facebook just posted this:

We have an all-new vehicle announcement coming up tomorrow. Stay tuned here

And looks like there will be a "Facebook Live" event for the unveiling of something at 11:55 am - it doesn't say what time zone, though...

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
It makes sense it would be a bullitt..they didn't accidentally let the design studio images leak. Hell that was put together by Ford and each sequence would have been sanitized of anything sensitive.

And while it's not an all new Mustang, it is an all new SE for this generation.

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It makes sense it would be a bullitt..they didn't accidentally let the design studio images leak. Hell that was put together by Ford and each sequence would have been sanitized of anything sensitive.

And while it's not an all new Mustang, it is an all new SE for this generation.
The most likely option is they're showing the "all new" aluminum 2018 Expedition, ahead of next week's Chicago Auto Show.

But is there a chance that the studio design "leaks" were actual, accidental leaks? Probably not, but if it is the case, perhaps Ford wants to get out ahead of it and unveil the car, now?

I still think Expedition is probably it, though.

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Yeah....."all new", too. Still, I'm quite looking forward to seeing the new Expedition.

No Bullitt tomorrow though. Boo :(

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
It's a good question as to whether The Rock's video was an intentional reveal. What better way to get tongues wagging about a 95% certain new model.......and Ford don't have to confirm a thing. Note how Ford haven't bothered to deny the rumours.....

Also.....is it just me or is the connection of "The Rock" just too neat? I mean, a man called The Rock, who shares his name with a famous prison known as "The Rock", just happens to leak a car that is as synonymous with San Francisco as Alcatraz is!!!!!

Same goes for Mr Diesel and the leak of the Dodge Challenger Demon in one of his Fate of the Furious videos. Again, I've not seen Dodge deny anything......

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
It's a good question as to whether The Rock's video was an intentional reveal. What better way to get tongues wagging about a 95% certain new model.......and Ford don't have to confirm a thing. Note how Ford haven't bothered to deny the rumours.....

Also.....is it just me or is the connection of "The Rock" just too neat? I mean, a man called The Rock, who shares his name with a famous prison known as "The Rock", just happens to leak a car that is as synonymous with San Francisco as Alcatraz is!!!!!

Same goes for Mr Diesel and the leak of the Dodge Challenger Demon in one of his Fate of the Furious videos. Again, I've not seen Dodge deny anything......
It was intentional for sure. You don't film in the studio while having all that stuff up on the board and someone not pointing it out. It's a staged 'leak'.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
It was intentional for sure. You don't film in the studio while having all that stuff up on the board and someone not pointing it out. It's a staged 'leak'.
Bingo.

"Ooops..oh dear how did that happen ;)"

Everything in that is staged, scrubbed, perfect angles and planned movements.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
I guess I'm not really into tribute/movie cars.
Every brand has their iconic cars from movies.

For the Mustang it's Bullitt

For the Challenger it's Vanishing Point

For the Camaro it's Transformers (lol)

Firebird was Smokey and the Bandit.