Built Blocks -

OP
OP

Woodshop77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
I agree with MiDiablo. Also if you can afford to sleeve the block go that route. (I should have but the build is too far along now.)
Sponsored

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with MiDiablo. Also if you can afford to sleeve the block go that route. (I should have but the build is too far along now.)
Ah, forgot about that :lol:

Yes, do the CSS for $495 - another very affordable insurance policy, and probably one of the most necessary if you're going to turn up the wick in the future.

OP
OP

Woodshop77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
I'm looking forward to getting my block back. Did all of the above and I did do a last minute switch to the I beam rods. Might as well be safe.

OP
OP

Woodshop77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Just for happiness...If any of you are on Facebook .... Look up Esslinger Engineering ...You will see a picture of my new block! Not fully assembled yet but nice looking.....!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Woodshop77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Yeah...Two thoughts..

1. If I had it to do over again sleeve the block!
2. Stroke the hell out of it!

It's only money....LOL!

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
Sounds great wait tell he hits it with VARGAS 2 turbo or big turbo 7163 that would be my dream block behind cosworth block 2.3 sleeved ,and that is a steal at that price that is a race engine not a daily ..:ford:

OP
OP

Woodshop77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Brian V the kool aid has a lot of grey goose in it...

Trippleyelo - got a VTT 2+ ready to go!!!

Sponsored

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Anyone know about Panda Motorworks motors? I have a local shop that deals with them for Mazda motors, and noticed they have decently priced ecoboost long block builds. They came pretty recommended.

Also, are MAP considered good and trustworthy with their motor? Their shortblock is decently priced for I-beams and CSS installed.

Want to do the motor this winter and having a tough time deciding what vendor to go with. I know everyone is on the Esslinger train, but like to have options.

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know about Panda Motorworks motors? I have a local shop that deals with them for Mazda motors, and noticed they have decently priced ecoboost long block builds. They came pretty recommended.

Also, are MAP considered good and trustworthy with their motor? Their shortblock is decently priced for I-beams and CSS installed.

Want to do the motor this winter and having a tough time deciding what vendor to go with. I know everyone is on the Esslinger train, but like to have options.
Can't speak on the Panda company.

I can tell you that you won't go wrong with MAP assembled motors. I have one, and it's been great!

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't speak on the Panda company.

I can tell you that you won't go wrong with MAP assembled motors. I have one, and it's been great!
I thought you had tune + block mate .. map supplier for him ? YouTube video i thought a sticker or valve cover advertisement.:shrug:

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I thought you had tune + block mate .. map supplier for him ? YouTube video i thought a sticker or valve cover advertisement.:shrug:
I have everything through Tune+ :headbang: Bottom end, head, cams, Vargas, E85 kit, and on, and on, and on...

Tune+ has the motors assembled w/their specific employee there at MAP. My build sheet is from MAP, my invoice is from Tune+, if that clears it up any :lol:

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes

Thank you SIR

I was on inquiring when hit low ten's I have spare block ,and cross my fingers keep her on meth.lol
Sponsored