BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I can vouch for Big Worm's stuff.

I put their lightest shade of tint on all of outside lenses and reflectors not long after I got my '15 in 11/14 and it's held up well.

I also recently installed their stripes on my car and they look great and came precisely cut to fit.

Here's a pic of Ruby's rear end after the stripes were installed and you can see the slight tint to the rear lights.

Water and patience are your friends when installing the tint and/or stripes. :cheers:
That's tinted? Do you have a before shot? :headbonk:

I want a light tint for mine and most of them are too dark for me, but this one is hard to tell that anything is different from stock. A slight smoke to them is all I want really, kinda like what Ford did for the Explorer Sport.
Sponsored

N123456

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt Premium
That's tinted? Do you have a before shot? :headbonk:

I want a light tint for mine and most of them are too dark for me, but this one is hard to tell that anything is different from stock. A slight smoke to them is all I want really, kinda like what Ford did for the Explorer Sport.
Ever thought of going a spray route and painting them on? That way you could get the exact level of tint you want, just keep applying until it's where you want them. Just a thought.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Ever thought of going a spray route and painting them on? That way you could get the exact level of tint you want, just keep applying until it's where you want them. Just a thought.
Can't say I have.

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
I like that there are different shades available with big worm. I was wondering what the lightest shade would look like. I think that would be perfect on my car without diminishing light output too much. I might have to get the darkest shade for the third brake light though. Lol
Yeah. I just wanted a light tint. But I can understand if you go dark on the third brake light. :cheers:

OP
OP

BigChief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Coupe, 19 GT350
I went to bigworm and tinted all my lights since my car was 2 months old
Coming up 2 and half years later and it still looks like the day I got them

Below is yellow fog when on:
It looks like it in the picture, but do the fogs with the yellow tint really shine yellow in person? The reason I ask is because I've heard yellow tint on our fogs makes the light look green due to the color of our fog lights being a whitish blue.

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
I went to bigworm and tinted all my lights since my car was 2 months old
Coming up 2 and half years later and it still looks like the day I got them

Below is yellow fog when on:
Which one did you get, gunsmoke?

Sponsored

cyandhappiness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
Smoke for headlight, Charcoal for all the signals.

The tint does not turn the fog green, it's more yellow in the daylight when it's not on, at night it just has a hint of yellow like the picture and more white-ish, nothing like initial D japanese fog light kind of yellow.

OP
OP

BigChief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Coupe, 19 GT350
Smoke for headlight, Charcoal for all the signals.

The tint does not turn the fog green, it's more yellow in the daylight when it's not on, at night it just has a hint of yellow like the picture and more white-ish, nothing like initial D japanese fog light kind of yellow.
I had bright yellow fogs in my old GT with a roush bumper And i was kinda trying to emulate that. I like the way bright yellow fogs look. I can't seem to find just a replacement yellow bulb for the fog lights

OP
OP

BigChief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Coupe, 19 GT350