Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
So are all you guys single or just rich? Just curious lol
I'm wondering as well lol. I busted my ass in college and got a well paying job last year at 24, but I can't seem to save up fast enough.

If I were single, I would've split on a house with a buddy of mine and I'd definitely have bags and a blower by now. Of course I was supposed to have bags a few months ago but that fell through with the seller.

I am married, no kids. I am about to turn 33. Bought my blower with money I saved from one of my two deployments. I use money from my GI Bill to buy some mods. I work for NOPD so that answers your question if I am rich or not.
Sponsored

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
I am married, no kids. I am about to turn 33. Bought my blower with money I saved from one of my two deployments. I use money from my GI Bill to buy some mods. I work for NOPD so that answers your question if I am rich or not.
Sweet! Thanks for your service by the way !

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
So are all you guys single or just rich? Just curious lol
I'm married with a 3 year old.
If I didn't have a house note I would be ballin. hahaha
I already have a truck note. I can afford another car note, but do I want one? NO!!!!!!:D:D:D

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
I'm married with a 3 year old.
If I didn't have a house note I would be ballin. hahaha
I already have a truck note. I can afford another car note, but do I want one? NO!!!!!!:D:D:D
I have two car notes lol And then a beater Accord. :headbang:

Sponsored

Lokilightning

No ***s
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT Premium
Married, house note, car note, truck note, and a heavy modding addiction. Just put a new built engine and supercharger in my Lightning. Should start modding the Mustang soon. But leaving it stock under the hood. Not rich by any means, I'm just never off work long enough to blow my money on anything else.

OP
OP

kris5597

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
I don't have an S550 anymore. Family calls lol. I drive a stinking 4 door civic everyday now. But next year, I will be able to purchase another S550 that will be my second and play car. Until then, I need to grow my patience to tolerate this switch lol.

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
I don't have an S550 anymore. Family calls lol. I drive a stinking 4 door civic everyday now. But next year, I will be able to purchase another S550 that will be my second and play car. Until then, I need to grow my patience to tolerate this switch lol.
Hey at least it's an si! I loved my old si. Had an 06

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Before anyone says anything, yes I know i'm extremely picky with how my exhaust sounds.

Anyway so I've driven around for a few weeks with the custom magnaflow to roush setup and it sounds great, but it's quieter than I was expecting. So I took my roush off and ran it for a day with the exhaust dumping behind the axles and the volume was right where I originally wanted it.

Does anyone have a muffler delete setup that they'd be looking to trade for my roush? or buy it outright?

Sponsored
OP
OP

kris5597

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Before anyone says anything, yes I know i'm extremely picky with how my exhaust sounds.

Anyway so I've driven around for a few weeks with the custom magnaflow to roush setup and it sounds great, but it's quieter than I was expecting. So I took my roush off and ran it for a day with the exhaust dumping behind the axles and the volume was right where I originally wanted it.

Does anyone have a muffler delete setup that they'd be looking to trade for my roush? or buy it outright?
Just get long tubes, this will put you at the volume level you seek.

OP
OP

kris5597

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Hey at least it's an si! I loved my old si. Had an 06
Small world, I had an 07 si coupe.
It is an Si, but coming from how my mustang was, this thing is a turd. I had an 06 as well, with cams and nitrous, put down 312whp, still a turd compared to how my mustang was lol.

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP

Oknowsbetter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White GT 6MT
Can anybody recommend a shop around Baton Rouge to get oil pump gears and crank sprocket changed?
Sponsored