Sponsored

Aussie Exhausts

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
I ordered a Borla S Type with black chrome tips from Best Exhaust, price includes shipping and everything, $2000 delivered to my door, took 7 days from the time I placed the order, Mike Glew of Best Exhaust updated me on the exhaust every couple of days, they were really good to deal with, highly recommend them.
I took delivery of my Borla S type catback with black tips back in July......bought from Team Beefcake Racing in the USA.....and a fair bit less than that price delivered....seven days to deliver from the USA....very happy with the deal......
Sponsored

hao_xuee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota aurion
I'm going to get after market ford racing GT350 quad exhaust , hope local shop supply them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
I was gonna get the MBRP street cat-back for a temporary exhaust for a year or so. Now I decided that I'll wait and just get the local street fighter shop to do the tune and exhaust with the 3 year warranty
I hope you have done your sums there Yuvi.....that is a $6000 excercise with just a catback... $8500 if you do it with headers....

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
I took delivery of my Borla S type catback with black tips back in July......bought from Team Beefcake Racing in the USA.....and a fair bit less than that price delivered....seven days to deliver from the USA....very happy with the deal......
So what's the secret to the great deals. If i look on their site now the cost is approximately $1800 aud and that's without postage. Is it worth emailing these companies and asking for a better deal

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
So what's the secret to the great deals. If i look on their site now the cost is approximately $1800 aud and that's without postage. Is it worth emailing these companies and asking for a better deal
Pm Beefcake through these forums for a price and shipping...dont use any vendors websites for final prices.....ask personally...

Sponsored

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
I hope you have done your sums there Yuvi.....that is a $6000 excercise with just a catback... $8500 if you do it with headers....
He'd be better off waiting and putting the money towards the supercharger kit Ford will be selling with warranty coverage through their dealer network sometime next year.

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
He'd be better off waiting and putting the money towards the supercharger kit Ford will be selling with warranty coverage through their dealer network sometime next year.
Any source for that? I've been looking at a pro charger 800hp kit but I'd buy a Ford racing one if I knew they'd warrant them.

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Yuvraj

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuvraj Singh
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PP
SF Tune and Full 3 Inch Exhaust Package
Increase to 530 HP / 396kW (+89kW) Total $6623

Yuvraj

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuvraj Singh
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PP
Isn't 396kw enough :shrug:

Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Also that is 396 fly wheel kilowatt. Very different to rwkw

BKStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Mustang, Auto, Magneride, Recaro's
Pm Beefcake through these forums for a price and shipping...dont use any vendors websites for final prices.....ask personally...
FWIW I tried this, price still more than what I could purchase from Best Exhaust, not sure whether dollar dropped more from when you purchased, but they couldn't come close??????

Chivs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback - Competition Orange - Auto
Does anyone have any feedback in regards to the Xforce cat-back verax system? Being able to modify the sound of the exhaust on the fly is quite an impressive feature imo. Would be great to know what everyone else thinks.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Does anyone have any feedback in regards to the Xforce cat-back verax system? Being able to modify the sound of the exhaust on the fly is quite an impressive feature imo. Would be great to know what everyone else thinks.
I put a similar system on my VE R8 and wasn't that keen of it. Sounded a bit unrefined when open and crap when closed. You can watch the YouTube video I did years ago (RED R8).

I an going a Corsa touring axle back I'm 99% sure BUT want to see what becomes available in Perth first. My cars 10 months away so I won't order the Corsa yet. Pro Auto in Perth are the agents for the new mustang mods, blowers etc.
Sponsored