Sponsored

Aussie Exhausts

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Melbnut...the Corsa would be a sweet thing too...not much difference between the Borlas and them, I believe. The no drone from either brand is the selling point for me.
Earplugs in, volume on max, youtube playing....it's the only mustang we are going to get for a few months yet......
Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Melbnut...the Corsa would be a sweet thing too...not much difference between the Borlas and them, I believe. The no drone from either brand is the selling point for me.
Earplugs in, volume on max, youtube playing....it's the only mustang we are going to get for a few months yet......
I originally was thinking about the Borla, but after listening to more and more videos, I prefer the sound of the Corsa. The Borla sounds aggressive and snorts but I enjoy the smooth but aggressive tone of the Corsa Extreme.

All personal preferences, but yes the Corsa is more expensive than the Borla. I am still hesistant to buy an exhaust at this early stage in case they have moved the cats.

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
I am holding out too Aus-MustangGT, the euro's will be getting their rhd's well before us, so there will be time to see what has been changed and order appropriately....

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I am holding out too Aus-MustangGT, the euro's will be getting their rhd's well before us, so there will be time to see what has been changed and order appropriately....
The first two things I will buy for the car is the exhaust and car cover. Obviously with the addition of the dumbo spec mirrors we have to wait for a car cover and there is still the uncertainty of the exhaust position. So we wait :kickrock:

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bumping thread for relevant info rather than starting a new one.

I know the Borla video has been around for a while, but the FRPP one is new, and about as direct a comparison as you will get given the equipment used should all be the same to record the videos.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]pM8fkjKSlKY[/MEDIA]"]Ford Racing Exhausts GT[/ame]

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]4kVdhHKwJiA[/MEDIA]"]Borla Exhausts GT[/ame]

Some suppliers have given me different info regarding the GT system comparisons between the FRPP and Borla, here is some clarification from the manufacturer.

'Borla Performance Industries':"The Borla and Ford Racing by Borla systems have similar sound levels and performance, however Ford had a hand in tuning the sound of the Ford Racing by Borla systems so the tone is slightly different. Also, the Ford Racing by Borla systems may sound a little quieter. We really can't say that one of our systems is better than the other because we have engineered 3 sound technologies that give you the option to choose what level of volume and tone you want, so it's really up to you and what you think sounds the best. "

So anyone who is on the fence between any of these in regards to volume vs rasp vs deeper tone, that should help.

Some for the ecoboosts too

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]vULwcZf5q1U[/MEDIA]"]Borla Exhausts 2.3[/ame]

Sponsored

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
Just placed an order for MBRP street exhaust - cost is around AUD $1000 including delivery.

I liked the sound of it - nice and deep. Plus it is the best priced stainless steel cat back system that I could find.

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

BKStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Mustang, Auto, Magneride, Recaro's
This is the Borla ATAK Black Tips from Best Exhaust. They're based in the ACT.

I haven't proceeded to sign up yet so I'm not sure if delivery is on top of that.

http://www.bestexhaust.com.au/store/shopping_cart.php

I'd also be interested in what Shawn of CORSA could do.
I ordered a Borla S Type with black chrome tips from Best Exhaust, price includes shipping and everything, $2000 delivered to my door, took 7 days from the time I placed the order, Mike Glew of Best Exhaust updated me on the exhaust every couple of days, they were really good to deal with, highly recommend them.

Yuvraj

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuvraj Singh
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PP
I'm going for the street fighter sf tune and full 3" exhaust system power from 306kw to 396kw

Total price $6623

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Sponsored

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks hypermotive!!

Agreed, Hypermotive was great to deal with, I have ordered my exhaust and CAI through them.

Is that the Corsa sport, Melbnut?

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Agreed, Hypermotive was great to deal with, I have ordered my exhaust and CAI through them.

Is that the Corsa sport, Melbnut?
Yep black tips... my wife is getting annoyed with the boxes.. i have on the way MGW, gt350 wheel. Still need to order some stuff but struggling to package it up in one order as i cant seem to find the steeda trans bushing at a lot of places i want to buy from damnit.

I will do wheels, suspension and other engine mods later in they year. I kind of like to do them one at a time to get the effect :) Also there is a hard cap from the minister of finance as to what i can spend on this car.. I am highly likely to sell it within in 3 yrs.. i want a GT 350.. I AM WISHING EVERY DAY that they do a limited run....

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
i want a GT 350.. I AM WISHING EVERY DAY that they do a limited run....

It is a bit of a beast. Im not getting my hopes up for right hand drive GT350s, but that would be awesome if it happened.

The Voodoo - Coyote Frankenstein looks pretty promising though! that 8.2K rpm is heaven to listen to. Cant wait to see some videos of those in action.

Yuvraj

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuvraj Singh
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PP