Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
FINALLY COMPLETE....

More Videos to come:

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]OBVRyER-g8A[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

After agonizing debate, I finally pulled the trigger on ARH Cat Back. Jay over at Hypermotive Performance was super to deal with and got the system in my hands within 3 days...simply awesome.

I decided to Thermally Coat them in Black and do the tips in Gloss Black (I hate seeing the silver muffler under cars...) Found a GREAT Shop in NJ who turned the coating around in 3 days and did a KILLER job... Chris M. over at Coast To Coast Powder Coating.

Here are a few photos...Hopefully next week I can get video of sound and installation:

INSTALLED ARH Cat Back (Blacked out)

Install was easy and quality of ARH system is great. Jacking the car up is still nerve racking! Once up install was easy, and I did with no help. Used a cross bar for the floor jack to be my other hands. IAfter this I will be buying the Ranger QuickLift system...

Sorry for the crappy video (it was a rush job). Also tips are not on its late and 'Ill snap better photos tomorrow. Also there is a lot of condensation weeping through the last clamp...I'll keep an eye on that.

[ame]

Sponsored

Last edited:

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Holy crap those came out awesome!

Thanks again Sir!

OP
OP
Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
Holy crap those came out awesome!

Thanks again Sir!
Ahhh...Now I can log off knowing you saw them...He did a great job, and yeah I have to say they look slick! I would recommend running all your systems through him...LOL! Thanks again Jay, and next post will be Video.

Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
That looks so good! Very sharp.

Does this place powder coat rims as well? I'm looking for someone in the area to possibly do mine.

OP
OP
Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
That looks so good! Very sharp.

Does this place powder coat rims as well? I'm looking for someone in the area to possibly do mine.
Yes he actually does a ton...

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
That looks absolutely stunning. I may need to take a drive down to Jersey with my Corsa system.
Can't wait to see this on the car! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
looks great.

arh has really been on the ball

DRKHR5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6-spd OW PP
If you don't mind.. can you tell us what he did for you? Is this simple "Powder Coating"? you had said "Thermally Coat"... I just wanted to make sure there was no special powder or process he used considering it would be on such a "Constantly HOT" part of the car. I didn't know if it would break down or chip off over time or something.

I have the entire ARH system headed my way.. LT Headers, Catless, X Pipe, and Their mufflers...

It makes me wonder about the headers... If you can coat those or not.

And lastly if I cant coat certain pieces it will look strange being 60 to 80% coated I would assume.

gtlaw

JcRoush hater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Awesome thats going to look so good once installed

OP
OP
Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
If you don't mind.. can you tell us what he did for you? Is this simple "Powder Coating"? you had said "Thermally Coat"... I just wanted to make sure there was no special powder or process he used considering it would be on such a "Constantly HOT" part of the car. I didn't know if it would break down or chip off over time or something.

I have the entire ARH system headed my way.. LT Headers, Catless, X Pipe, and Their mufflers...

It makes me wonder about the headers... If you can coat those or not.

And lastly if I cant coat certain pieces it will look strange being 60 to 80% coated I would assume.
Thanks to all, I think they look really good too.

I did a full SW Header system on my raptor and they Thermally / Ceramic coated the whole system and I fell in love after that and swore any Exhaust will always get it.

So the cat back and mufflers are thermally / ceramic coated (same they use on headers), and they Gloss Black Powder coated the chrome tips which gave a really wicked look.

I was only going to do the mufflers, then after thinking about it made sense to do the whole system.

Regarding your headers...if you do anything you do those...it will cut the heat down a ton.

Personally if you can afford the whole system is the way to go!
Sponsored