Sponsored

Any GT350 owners contemplating the '17 Raptor?

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Yeah that stop start stuff....no way man. If i get the truck, ill get a tune to disable it eventually. I like a vehicle that i can get into, start and go. No shut this off turn that down,change this setting.
It should come normally off instead.

Sponsored

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
My order went straight into the system today, unscheduled clean is where it stands.

Avalanche Gray DR

Supercrew W1R

802A Luxury Group

Carbon Fiber Pkg 61C

2nd Row Heated Seats 90H

Heated Steering Wheel 67H

Twin Panel Moonroof 43V

Spray-in Bedliner 96W

17” Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheel 64D

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
What does unscheduled clean mean?
The first step in securing that Raptor allocation for you. Pretty much indicates your order has been Selected for Processing by Ford and the next step is either "Selected for Scheduling" or like most GT350-R's are it may next be at "Unscheduled Material Hold". If you have a Raptor on order then it's a good chance your next step is Selected for Scheduling (which means a build date TBD).

Blue Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZL1 1LE, GT350, Ford RS, F350 Dually, Explorer
My order went straight into the system today, unscheduled clean is where it stands.

Avalanche Gray DR

Supercrew W1R

802A Luxury Group

Carbon Fiber Pkg 61C

2nd Row Heated Seats 90H

Twin Panel Moonroof 43V

Spray-in Bedliner 96W

:cheers: sweet build. If you have a family, you'll be glad you got the screw. If you plan on offroading, you'll wish you got a scab.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I got the 801A supercrew in AG with some stand alone options like bedliner, RBs, LEDs, etc. Comes out to 58300.

Still waiting to see what the graphics are going to look like.
I asked my dealer if i can get the truck next spring, so hopefully its not clean yet. If it does get built this year ill pass it along to someone else.

Last edited:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis

Avalanche Gray DR

Supercrew W1R

802A Luxury Group

Carbon Fiber Pkg 61C

2nd Row Heated Seats 90H

Twin Panel Moonroof 43V

Spray-in Bedliner 96W

You are clean? Good for you!! One thing i noticed is that your 61C package is late delivery. Dont know what that means really but from what ive seen in the past it is later in the model year.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
:cheers: sweet build. If you have a family, you'll be glad you got the screw. If you plan on offroading, you'll wish you got a scab.
I've had a D90 and a FJ40 in the past. Both were great rigs for the kind of local, tight offroading around me. The Raptor however will be used as my DD, washboard fire trails, dirt bike trips and camping, traveling over passes in the winter, and high desert exploring etc. Really looking forward to taking delivery...:cheers:

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
You are clean? Good for you!! One thing i noticed is that your 61C package is late delivery. Dont know what that means really but from what ive seen in the past it is later in the model year.
My GT350 started off as material hold. If the CF pkg was a late delivery item I wouldn't think my order would be clean right now. I didn't see that the CF pkg was late delivery in the order guide. There is however a star next to it that signifies it as being new for the model year:
Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 10.16.10 AM.jpg

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Sold my 13 in two days and ordered my 17 last week. At first I was just going to keep the 13, but then something clicked for me and I wanted the 17. Hopefully it wont take too long to get here. Missing not having a truck already.
Sponsored