Sponsored

American Muscle sale.

williamwally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 gt
Gotta give a big shout-out to Alex. American Muscle customer service comes through again!

I had to return the front MMD 551C's since the rears were discontinued. Alex hooked me up with a new staggered wheel set and honored my original sale pricing! Easy and quick and an example of what customer service should be.

Thanks again Alex
-Wally
Sponsored

89stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking
So I just got my shipment of new wheels and tires from American Muscle and one has 3 small chips in it. I sent pictures to American muscle as soon as I opened and filed a claim with there support team. My options were just deal with it and keep it ,but they will take money off after I get a written estimate to fix it. Or take the tire off the rim and send just the rim back and they will send me a new one and I have to get it remounted and balanced! And the guy said it could be damaged if they don't mount the wheel. I got a quote over the phone after I sent the wheel shop a pic they said 135 to fix and they have to clear coat it and it might not match the other wheels. I don't understand why I cant ship back the wheel and tire and just put a new rim on the same tire??? I belong to steelcitymusclecars and others had no problem sending back the rim and tire combo and getting a new one. I am not happy with the service!! I sent a PM to Alex last night hoping he could fix the problem. Still waiting on a response...

89stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking
BIG thanks to Alex for clearing up and fixing my rim problem! He sent out a new rim today and a return label for me to ship the damaged one back! Amazing customer service from him!!! Thanks!

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Gotta give a big shout-out to Alex. American Muscle customer service comes through again!

I had to return the front MMD 551C's since the rears were discontinued. Alex hooked me up with a new staggered wheel set and honored my original sale pricing! Easy and quick and an example of what customer service should be.

Thanks again Alex
-Wally
[MENTION=7396]williamwally[/MENTION]

I'm sorry about the back and forth again. I know the circumstances we're on the odd side due to the fact that the 10's we're discontinued and I wasn't in the loop on this. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else I can help out with in the future. I work quick and aim to please.

Alex

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
BIG thanks to Alex for clearing up and fixing my rim problem! He sent out a new rim today and a return label for me to ship the damaged one back! Amazing customer service from him!!! Thanks!
[MENTION=21820]89stang[/MENTION]

Sorry to hear about the trouble here. Our Customer Service team was only following protocol and if the tire wasn't affected it's not something that we would typically do. The replacement wheel is on its way out as we speak and yinz should be seeing it tomorrow.

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Just a fair word of warning, I just left the tire shop, and the OEM Valve stems with the tpms hit the calipers on the front. And I don't have PP brakes. 19x10 +45mm offset with the 5mm spacers.

I'm having them install short valve stems without the sensors, and I'll figure something out.

BigRed - Wasn't ignoring you here. Thanks so much for letting everyone know about this.

Do me a favor and drop me a line and let me know what you're getting hit with on the flush stems, I'm happy to have the cost incurred put back onto your credit card or issued as a store credit.

We have them Right Here but we personally didn't see them having issues on both of our PP's.

Alex

bigred90gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
BigRed - Wasn't ignoring you here. Thanks so much for letting everyone know about this.

Do me a favor and drop me a line and let me know what you're getting hit with on the flush stems, I'm happy to have the cost incurred put back onto your credit card or issued as a store credit.

We have them Right Here but we personally didn't see them having issues on both of our PP's.

Alex

I certainly appreciate it, but they didn't charge me anything. Total paid was the original quote. As soon as I wash the dirty bastard, I'll get some pictures up. Looks 100x better!

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I certainly appreciate it, but they didn't charge me anything. Total paid was the original quote. As soon as I wash the dirty bastard, I'll get some pictures up. Looks 100x better!
[MENTION=20010]bigred90gt[/MENTION] - Anytime and glad to hear it!

Can't wait to see everyone's new rollers.

Thanks so much for everyone's support and love, we greatly appreciate it.

Alex

Sponsored

gtcs07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 magenetic grey premium GT
Mine are in but Tapatalk never lets me post pics so ill host them in a bit

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
RTR wheels and tires received; minus the center caps and programming tool. :mad:

Sending PM.

Last edited:

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
Got them on today, and I absolutely love them! I wasn't even in the market for wheels, but the deal was too good to pass up.
Looks great. :thumbsup: