Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Hey Guys,

I spoke with our product team and we have not test fit anything here with wheel spacers.

Being said our suggestion is going to be mounting the wheel with the suspension compressed, then measure the fender and strut clearance; Then you'll be able to order the correct spacer width.

In terms of which size spacer it's going to be up to you but pending what size tire (you're both running different wheel/tire sizes) there will be variances from one from manufacturer to another (width)

We'd definitely suggest to measure how much thread is left on the factroy studs and at that rate it's going to be the safest best idea to pick up extended.

Hope this helps.

Alex
Dumb question, what is a safe amount for the studs?
Sponsored

stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Ill just throw this out there but ill be returning my 20x10 silver mmd zevens within a day or 2 if someone local to new jersey wants them before they go back just let me know.
Same here. Got a set of staggered MMD Holgens in black. Anyone near Sarasota Florida can take them for what I paid
Why did yall get them if your just gonna sell em right away? Lol

stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
[MENTION=10447]AMAlexLazarus[/MENTION] do you know if the stock center caps will fit on the MMD wheels??

15Black3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 3.7
Why did yall get them if your just gonna sell em right away? Lol
I got the Holgens not realizing I could get a set of amrs with tires already mounted for $715 so that's why I offered them to anybody nearby

gtcs07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 magenetic grey premium GT
Same here. I bought the zevens thinking i would have them redone black but to just get black amrs with tires was much smarter

Sponsored

stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Ahhh. Lol. Yall 2 are like twins. Ha

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I've got the 20" Staggered Gloss Black AMR and Mickey Thomson tyre combo coming, and I've also got the 20" Holgens in Gloss Black Staggered fitment coming.

I liked both deals so I just treated myself :D

gtcs07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha id keep the zevens but just no room

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)
my 19x10 MMD Axioms just came in. I weighed them in at 27#
That's actually not too bad at all! As I've been reading more about the various methods of wheel construction and the price difference associated with those methods, I can see how easy it is to get wrapped up in the idea that you have to spend over $1,000 or even $1,500 on a set of wheels for them to be considered "good." Lots of retailers sell wheels for well under $200 each, and as we just saw with this AM sale, sometimes even well under $100 each. The saying "you get what you pay for" does apply to a certain extent, but for most of us who just daily drive our Mustangs, there's no need to spend a fortune on wheels just so you can brag that they only weigh 18 or 20lbs each. In real life driving, I don't think the average person could tell the difference between driving on 20lb wheels vs. 27lb wheels if the diameter, width, and tires used were all the same.

I can say that while price will play a role in what aftermarket wheels I end up getting, I want to pick a wheel that ultimately will make me happy with how it looks on the car, not how much or how little it tips the scales.

Sponsored

sandeale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Just got my 20x10 axims mounted, currently running my tires from the previous staggered fitment 275 35 front and 305 35 rear and no issues with fitment at all, no spacer needed up front either pretty good clearance at the strut....i plan on running 285s all around when these are ready to be replaced....ill post pics shortly...thanks AM for the blowout sale

Built4Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium White
Just got my 20x10 axims mounted, currently running my tires from the previous staggered fitment 275 35 front and 305 35 rear and no issues with fitment at all, no spacer needed up front either pretty good clearance at the strut....i plan on running 285s all around when these are ready to be replaced....ill post pics shortly...thanks AM for the blowout sale
What is front wheel offset?

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
I'm pretty sure all the MMD wheels are 20x10 et45

gtcs07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im surprised i couldn't have run the 20x10 +45 zevens or the tires would have rubbed