jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Someone else had posted a workaround for this if you buy the ESP from Flood Ford. If you know someone else in a different state, just use their address. They send the paperwork (in your name) to their address and they mail it to you. If your local FL dealer asks, just say you recently moved or something. Haven't tried this myself yet but I'm planning to.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Someone else had posted a workaround for this if you buy the ESP from Flood Ford. If you know someone else in a different state, just use their address. They send the paperwork (in your name) to their address and they mail it to you. If your local FL dealer asks, just say you recently moved or something. Haven't tried this myself yet but I'm planning to.
I bought from Flood Ford ... no paperwork was sent in the mail, it was all done on-line and the filled out PDF documents were sent via email. The info also gets put into Ford's system, which I verified by calling the local Ford dealership and verified the Ford ESP plan I bought was showing up in Ford's system.

Last edited:

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Ah, good to know.

cechk01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
well crap, my AC just failed again. thinking about cutting my losses and selling

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
I just got mine replaced yesterday under warranty. Luckily they didn't give me any grief about the Procharger which is pretty close to the A/C lines under the hood.

Sponsored

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
What ever is stock on the 2016, they said they couldn't find a leak last time and that the system uses up freon on its own
what a shit dealer, should have asked how a sealed system with no leaks uses freon..they just didnt want to repair it because its a major pain in the ass

cechk01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
what a shit dealer, should have asked how a sealed system with no leaks uses freon..they just didnt want to repair it because its a major pain in the ass
Yup, that was at in the summer. I had to wait for it to leak out again before taking it to another dealer. Hope they actually fix it.

Sponsored

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
Here is the explanation on my receipt that I thought was pretty well detailed
picture.jpg

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
What ever is stock on the 2016, they said they couldn't find a leak last time and that the system uses up freon on its own
If a service manager told me that, I would be in jail for throat punching him. What a effin crock of shit. I would go out of my way to make a public fool of this guy, and I would start with Ford corporate.

WPStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
AC on my 2015 GT PP just went out again
Not happy at all
Blowing only warm air
Evaporator was replaced about 18 months ago under warranty
Car now has 55,000 miles, assume I will bare the cost of the second repair?
Intake Manifold was also replaced a few months ago.
Very disappointing, Ford
Im in my late 40’s , have purchased many new cars over the years, have never experienced this type of issue before.
Have been considering trading in for a 2018 GT, but I may spend my money elsewhere.

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
AC on my 2015 GT PP just went out again
Not happy at all
Blowing only warm air
Evaporator was replaced about 18 months ago under warranty
Car now has 55,000 miles, assume I will bare the cost of the second repair?
Intake Manifold was also replaced a few months ago.
Very disappointing, Ford
Im in my late 40’s , have purchased many new cars over the years, have never experienced this type of issue before.
Have been considering trading in for a 2018 GT, but I may spend my money elsewhere.

What was it that you needed your IM replaced? Symptoms etc. Also in my 40s and most likely will be moving on from Ford.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
the 18 gt is a pretty sweet ride. trade it in for one if you have to pay out of pocket for the evap swap. neither will be cheap, but at least you'll get a nice 18 out of it.
Sponsored