yohoeimmattbro

Amateur Mexican
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Rest of my slip is nonexistent as my hometown track is 1/8 mile, but I can guarantee it beats the other slip, as I trapped 4mph faster. Sounds like that tune is VERY conservative in which case I can bet there were some dyno shenanigans.

Uncorrected
SAE
Internet +10%
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Rest of my slip is nonexistent as my hometown track is 1/8 mile, but I can guarantee it beats the other slip, as I trapped 4mph faster. Sounds like that tune is VERY conservative in which case I can bet there were some dyno shenanigans.

Uncorrected
SAE
Internet +10%
Your comparison is not valid given all the variables that can heavily influence 60 ft, trap and ET (track prep, weather, DA). I'm not sitting here claiming 50 whp, but your statement doesn't hold water.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Still don't understand why some are bent on badmouthing another vendors product without trying it themselves. Voicing opinion and using words like shenanigans and comparing your car to another's, that is different in tune and mods. Purchasing both tunes and trying them out in your car would be more of a benefit to the thread. Just my 2 cents. :)
Agreed!

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium
Livernois has an amazing tune that will really wake up your mustang gt! Utilizing our 93 octane performance tuning, you can see power gains up to 50 wheel horsepower over stock, and 43 additional Ft. Lbs of torque! If this product is interesting to you and you would like some more information do not hesitate to give me a call at 313-561-5500 extension 104, my name is Cody and ill be glad to assist you!
I have the 93 sport tune from Livernois. Very happy with the results and the snapier A6.
Is there any other options that can be done to make the driving experience more fun? What are the top requests from Mustang owners in there tunes that are added to the 93 sport tune, if there are any?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
I have the 93 sport tune from Livernois. Very happy with the results and the snapier A6.
Is there any other options that can be done to make the driving experience more fun? What are the top requests from Mustang owners in there tunes that are added to the 93 sport tune, if there are any?
There are actually alot of different things we can do for these vehicles, if you would like some more info you can give me a call at 313-561-5500 extension 104

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
The "Sport" adds the touchier throttle as you already know I'm sure but the only other thing I've seen special requests for is the removal of the high idle on startup ... good if you have a loud exhaust as it settles down within 2-3 seconds instead of minutes.

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium
We always try to keep our customers as happy as possible and always love recommendations and ideas as well as feedback on our products!:cheers:
How much will the new device be if we are current customers with the old MyCal?

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium
We always try to keep our customers as happy as possible and always love recommendations and ideas as well as feedback on our products!:cheers:
The "Sport" adds the touchier throttle as you already know I'm sure but the only other thing I've seen special requests for is the removal of the high idle on startup ... good if you have a loud exhaust as it settles down within 2-3 seconds instead of minutes.
That is a cool idea. I may ask for that and re-tune

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
We have not discussed a price on the new device and how we will be handling customers with the old device, we are still trying to work some things out with the device before it is released
Any teasers? What's the resolution of the display on the new device? Or are all details hush until the release?

Sponsored

Zimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6
Another +1.

Been running the E85 tune from Livernois for the past 6 months or so. Extremely happy- no negative impacts to the car and it pulls like an animal compared to stock. If I upgraded to a 2018 or bought another mustang there's no way I would go with another company.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Another +1.

Been running the E85 tune from Livernois for the past 6 months or so. Extremely happy- no negative impacts to the car and it pulls like an animal compared to stock. If I upgraded to a 2018 or bought another mustang there's no way I would go with another company.
Glad you love the product!