JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
LE Differences

I get your point, I have an LE coming. I'm just saying the more info that we get the less differences we see between the GT prem with PP and 50th Anni appearance pack. I read elsewhere on this forum that 50th appearance pack also gets same dash as the LE. Really?? That was supposed to be LE exclusive I originally read somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's my point, you can almost order an LE from Build to Order, except for the Wheels and Quarter Glass and Chrome Window Trim. Plus, you can get Adaptive Cruise Control, which is not being offered on the LE!

I thought the LE was going to be the only one with the Chrome Tail Light Trim and Axle Spun Dash. The ceramic seats and 50th Package give you almost everything else. Get the PP and you can buy a set (Maybe) of the staggered LE wheels instead of the 8.5 inch ones. Someone is sure to come up with an aftermarket quarter glass treatment. May not be a big demand for it though. Ford should have made more of a differentiation for the LE. I'll take the Special VIN/Serial Number, though.
Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
That's my point, you can almost order an LE from Build to Order, except for the Wheels and Quarter Glass and Chrome Window Trim. Plus, you can get Adaptive Cruise Control, which is not being offered on the LE!

I thought the LE was going to be the only one with the Chrome Tail Light Trim and Axle Spun Dash. The ceramic seats and 50th Package give you almost everything else. Get the PP and you can buy a set (Maybe) of the staggered LE wheels instead of the 8.5 inch ones. Someone is sure to come up with an aftermarket quarter glass treatment. May not be a big demand for it though. Ford should have made more of a differentiation for the LE. I'll take the Special VIN/Serial Number, though.
The Appearance package was made to allow those that cant afford or couldn't order an LE to be included in the 50th Anniversary.

No matter how much they use similar parts in the end of the day its still an appearance package.

They are not numbered. They will not have a separate model code. They will not have a one of a kind matching Vin with the serial #. No other 2015 will be WW or Kona. These are special enough.

Hate me for my opinion but I'm tired of everyone acting like the LEs are over priced gimmicks. In the end the Appearance pack will just be a tribute car to the Limited Editions. I'm not trying to act better than anyone else I just call it how it is.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
The AP was also created for people like me. People who actually chose NOT to get the LE. As stated before, I for one did not want blue or white. Has nothing to do with money or ability to order one. I am getting the AP for my own reason not to try and pretend it's an LE.

With that said I can see how LE owners would like some "exclusively". I can only say this. Only true mustang fans can tell the difference between models anyway. So the people who know will know the difference / specialty of the LE and you know the difference and that all that should matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
With that said I can see how LE owners would like some "exclusively". I can only say this. Only true mustang fans can tell the difference between models anyway. So the people who know will know the difference / specialty of the LE and you know the difference and that all that should matter.
Bingo!

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
It's because you got the performance pack. According to the order guide, just getting the 50th appearance package by itself, spoiler delete is not an available option combination.
I know Build and Price is still screwed up, but here's what I put together the other day. (I had to add a little section to the list to show all the options)
50-13D-sm.jpg

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I know Build and Price is still screwed up, but here's what I put together the other day. (I had to add a little section to the list to show all the options)
That's interesting...I just did the same thing you did and it is letting you choose Spoiler Delete with 50th package on the coupe, but not the convertible! Guessing since all the order guides we've seen have said you cannot get the spoiler delete with 50th package then the coupe B&P is just a glitch they missed. Wish it would let you get spoiler delete with 50th package! :frusty:

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
The Appearance package was made to allow those that cant afford or couldn't order an LE to be included in the 50th Anniversary.
Actually, I could afford an LE and I got my order in early enough that I could have ordered one.

I got the appearance package instead for three reasons:

1) Summer-only tires are an absolute non-starter for me, since I need to use the car as a daily driver in snow.
2) I do a LOT of driving on extremely pot-holed and uneven NYC roads, and thought that the performance pack suspension would probably get uncomfortable after a while.
3) I street park my car, and I don't want to be worried about a "limited edition" future Barrett-Jackson car getting dinged and scratched and scraped the way all cars that are street parked inevitably do.

But I got the 50th Anniversary Appearance Package because I can't fathom having a Mustang without a corralled pony grill, and I feel like the rear looks naked without a gas-cap.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored

DarkKnightDant3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
This are all off of a Deep Impact Blue with the 50th Anniversary Appearance Package that was in Myrtle Beach over the weekend.
I wanted to know what the seats for the 50th Anniversary Appearance Package looked like so I took some pics. also the 50th year badge on the dash.
IMG_2030.jpg
IMG_2029.jpg
IMG_2037.jpg
IMG_2038.jpg
IMG_2022.jpg

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thank you for posting these pics. I'm happy to see the cashmere stitching. Nice touch to an otherwise black interior.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Convertible with 50th appearance package? Where is this? any more pictures of this car?
2015-Ford-Mustang-Performance-27.JPG

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Other than the 50 Years logo and the ugly stitching, are those seats the same as a regular Mustang? That's a lot of bolstering. That'll make it a lot easier to pass on the non-H/C Recaros.

S550guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Other than the 50 Years logo and the ugly stitching, are those seats the same as a regular Mustang? That's a lot of bolstering. That'll make it a lot easier to pass on the non-H/C Recaros.
Yes, those are the base seats. Huge upgrade in bolstering without sacrificing comfort!

Driving around with these seats made me realize I won't need the Recaros. At least not yet.....
Sponsored