GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
But he just showed us a picture of Axle spun dash with AND without PP. I think he's telling us the appearance package will have the same exact finnish as the LE even with the PP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My bad, I keep forgetting what thread I'm on...so what he meant on the third picture that is if you order both the 50th package AND the PP, you will get the axle spun with gauges...I think I'm on the same page now! :)
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
My bad, I keep forgetting what thread I'm on...so what he meant on the third picture that is if you order both the 50th package AND the PP, you will get the axle spun with gauges...I think I'm on the same page now! :)

Yes or at least that's how I interpreted it anyway.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Ford is making it harder and harder to justify the difference in cost between a GT Premium with added 50th appearance and Perf package and ordering an LE

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Ford is making it harder and harder to justify the difference in cost between a GT Premium with added 50th appearance and Perf package and ordering an LE
Not at all, they are easy to tell apart driving down the road by the rear quarter window. When parked, the interior black and cashmere are a dead give away. The other differences are there. If you are adding up in your head "why" based on options then you chose the wrong car. I love to use analogies so here is another. Wrangler Jeans are $20 at Wal Mart, Levi 559's $40, True Religion $178.00 and The Row $550.00 There is no difference in look and feel in the first pair or the exclusive pairs. It is about exclusivity. You have something only a limited amount of people can get. You have to pay extra, just like those jeans which cost way too much IMO. I have a cheap pair called PB Basics and I take them over the designer crap my wife buys. To me, the name isn't worth it in Blue Jeans. Talking Mustangs now, the 50th Anniversary coincides with my 50th Birthday, so I ordered something special for me, cost be damned. If I were say 51, I'd be driving a 2014 GT500 unless I picked it up for MSRP, then I'd still have one for my collection.:)

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I get your point, I have an LE coming. I'm just saying the more info that we get the less differences we see between the GT prem with PP and 50th Anni appearance pack. I read elsewhere on this forum that 50th appearance pack also gets same dash as the LE. Really?? That was supposed to be LE exclusive I originally read somewhere.

Sponsored

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I get your point, I have an LE coming. I'm just saying the more info that we get the less differences we see between the GT prem with PP and 50th Anni appearance pack. I read elsewhere on this forum that 50th appearance pack also gets same dash as the LE. Really?? That was supposed to be LE exclusive I originally read somewhere.

Topnotch thinks they are the same, but I've seen differently in other forum posts. Both dashboards have an engraved pattern, but the LE is smoother and the AP is more checkerboard.

Shelby101

Shelby101
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
07 Shelby GT500 Super Snake, 2015 50th Anniversar
Just got the vin for my 50th LE. will be 348 of 1964

stigy

Threads
Reaction score
My question is. Everyone is asking about the "double charge" for the wheels with the pp and 50th packages. What about the panels? each package has a different panel as well that is being charged in the price.
Bottom line, we are paying for 2 upgrades of tires and receiving 1. We are paying for 2 upgrades of panels and receiving 1.

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My question is. Everyone is asking about the "double charge" for the wheels with the pp and 50th packages. What about the panels? each package has a different panel as well that is being charged in the price.
Bottom line, we are paying for 2 upgrades of tires and receiving 1. We are paying for 2 upgrades of panels and receiving 1.
True, but I'm thinking that cost is minimal. Either way, a credit should be offered.

As reqested by Ford Service, I posted an the "idea" on FordSocial of giving a credit when purchasing both packages. Click on the link below to add your voice:

http://social.ford.com/your-ideas/technologies/personalization/2015-mustang-offer-a-credit-when-purchasing-pp-50th-ap-wheels/.

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
What's the latest word on spoiler delete with the 50th package? The order guide says it's not available, but the Build and Price let's you put them together. Have any of the dealers on here actually tried to put the codes together in CONCEPS?

stigy

Threads
Reaction score
I just ordered ecoboost premium with PP and 50th anniversary package and spoiler delete is listed on the 50th package.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I just ordered ecoboost premium with PP and 50th anniversary package and spoiler delete is listed on the 50th package.
It's because you got the performance pack. According to the order guide, just getting the 50th appearance package by itself, spoiler delete is not an available option combination.

stigy

Threads
Reaction score
Could be. But like I said, the spoiler delete is listed under the 50th package options and not under the PP

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Could be. But like I said, the spoiler delete is listed under the 50th package options and not under the PP
Do you have an image of your order? Would love to see it, as maybe things have changed. Thanks!
Sponsored