N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
AMAZING!!!! Just a month ago you was looking for a stealth recipe for 11's!! 8/30 you was talking about maybe going with a 100 shot, went conservative with a little 75 shot and BLASTED off 11.20's @125!?!?! Thats a heck of improvement from a couple of days prior running 12.2's@116 on the street track apps..... WOW:frusty:
Minimum resources. Maximum results. That's my creed.
Sponsored

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Results you mean!!

I dont get why nitrous seems to be "witchcraft" or so scary to use.

Its cheap effective amd produces results there is no denying that!

:cheers:

Burnin4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
those dyno vids are hilarious! I love n/a builds, would really like to see the mph on both cars Saywhen/Evil 5.0. I'm back to an n/a build with my 350, would be fun to compare my results with you guys.

Installing a full American Racing exhaust with cats and dyno tuning on Monday, expecting 510/435'ish.

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Any thoughts on the 5.2 alluminator XS ?
Sleeved and built motor(5.2/GT 350 heads/stock cams ) out of my Hellion car is going back as long block to engine builder due to oil pressure issues .

While that motor is out I am really thinking of just dropping in the 5.2 alluminator and seeing what it doees

...and take a rest from all the boost related problems for a while enjoying an OEM motor again with 2 year warranty .

I am sure I will start missing boost again when it's maxed out.
Hopefully by then all the gremlins in the built motor would have been worked out and I could drop that back in with the upgraded 62 ball bearing turbos .

I could then have the alluminator sleeved and ready (as spare) for even more boost with the upgraded cams .

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Yes.
They were ready ship on 8/11/2017 and they can be had for $15K.
Comes with 2 year warranty too (I am sure as long as you keep it NA)
I am just tired of constantly breaking stuff with boosted cars making crazy power that you can't run legally at any track without a cage .
You have to run drag radials full time and even then you are still fighting for traction unless on prepped surface.
....burnin 4. Lol

It would be going an auto car with all the supporting mods for big power -/converter / built transmission /DS/suspension and fuel system for E85 (XS comes with 72 lbs injectors ).
I currently have a 3.31 rear end but could swap back the 3.55 pumpkin sitting in my garage gathering dust .Heck I could may be even go back to stock converter .

Not a fan on the sound of long tubes on my KB car so would prefer stock exhaust manifolds but if I end up with headers it would be he catted Kooks.

Last edited:

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
Yep. 75 shot on borrowed Hoosier quick time pros.

That was my only run cause I got kicked off the track :lol:

I figured around 550 engine hp with the shot.

N20 is the best for the NA crowd looking for some more gitty up
at the drag strip. Dial your way to 50-350hp for about a grand.
Can't go wrong.
What size Hoosier Quick Time Pro? Without changing out your rear brakes, I don't see how you fit them on. Largest rim size is a 16" for those tires. And 16" wheels don't fit on the back of a GT:tsk:

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
What size Hoosier Quick Time Pro? Without changing out your rear brakes, I don't see how you fit them on. Largest rim size is a 16" for those tires. And 16" wheels don't fit on the back of a GT:tsk:
I'm still confused how you get 10mph from lil 75 shot!!:crazy:

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
325/45R18

I'm still confused how you get 10mph from lil 75 shot!!:crazy:
Try it and find out for yourself.

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FYI... it is mine and I do have video :thumbsup:
8's.jpg

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
So I got my car back from Finishline performance last weekend and I've been able to put almost 1k miles on it since then, and HOLY SHIT!!!! It's nuts!!! It made 507 on e85 and it's just a pure warlock IMO. My NA build so far consist of Cobra jet IM,ford racing twin 65 tb,PMAS intake,LU47 injectors,comp stage 3 cams, ATI damper,billet OPG,CS,kooks catted LT's,corsa sport catback,Lund tune,McLeod billet flywheel,RST clutch,McLeod braided clutch line, steeda short throw,DSS aluminum driveshaft,DSS 2000hp axles, and plenty of supporting suspension mods for the build. So what's next???? Port the heads and forged internals? Boost? Supercharged or turbo? I want more and I would like some feedback...what do you guys think?
If keeping it na higher compression pistons will make a big difference on E-85.
Sponsored