Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
I actually like all the changes.

Black "flow tie" looks much better than old gold emblem. Rear "bubble lights" looks more exotic like Ferrari, Ford GT, etc...

The RS looks good. The SS its ok. I agree that middle bar should have probably been body colored. I think the more centered look of the flow tie will grow on everyone as its more "symmetrical" looking.

So you don't like the blacked out grill.... and you want the middle body colored?

SOLUTION: Get a black car! ;)

P.S. Looks like they're trying to put a bandaid on the visibility....

Rearview camera now 180-degree.
and
"Top level SS and ZL1 models also now get a rear-view mirror display like that found in Cadillacs. It's part of a move to help alleviate the blind-spots created by the Camaro's big C-pillars."

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Someone on Camaro6 called the refresh "lazy"..and I agree.

GM's design for the Gen 6 Camaro has been nothing but lazy from day one. The 2016 Camaro was basically a small style change from the Gen 5 Camaro, so much so at first glance you have to struggle to tell them apart.

So now here we are at the Gen 6 MCE, aka Refresh. Obviously they had this planned from the beginning because look at what they gave Bumblebee for the latest Transformers last year...which was filmed in 2016..

landscape-1465220092-camaro-bumblebee.jpg

It's just laziness. They took a car with good performance chops, great fuel economy (for what it is) and decided that apparently they think the auto buying public is that stupid to just want a cabon copy of BumbleBee again.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
2015-Dodge-Charger-V6-AWD-Rallye-3-of-13.jpg

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Looks to me like they're trying to copy the Mustang's lines, but it's just not working out for them. It's like an ugly girl who thinks she'll be pretty just because she copied a supermodel's hair style.

Sponsored

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
No idea why they changed the front end to that. I thought the current front end of the SS Camaros looked pretty good. Now it looks Malibuesque in the front and not as aggressive. Doesn't match the rest of the car well IMO.

Biggest gripe in the Camaro is price for me. I was looking at one before the Mustang but $2K max or so off MSRP is a no go. I drove a 1SS manual base and liked it. But $40K OTD.....nope.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
The redesign looks horrible. I really have to question those that like the look if they are honest with themselves or just trolling.

GJ GM for making it look like shite front to back.

Dudie7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
WTF are they doing over at GM?! They are going to kill this thing. Unbelievable. I wasn't happy with the Mustang refresh until I saw this...now I'm thinking the Mustang refresh might as well be the Mona Lisa.

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback

Sponsored

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
The redesign looks horrible. I really have to question those that like the look if they are honest with themselves or just trolling.

GJ GM for making it look like shite front to back.
Shocking that the Mustang forum is beating on it. SHOCKING. SHOCKING I TELL YOU.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Shocking that the Mustang forum is beating on it. SHOCKING. SHOCKING I TELL YOU.
Well to be fair. Most sh!t all over the Mustang redesign on this forum.

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
IMO the RS front end looks decent. As for the 2019 SS and 2018 Mustang GT, I am guessing that Dodge is sitting back and saying why even try to mess up the great 2015 Challenger redesign. Let's just sit back and take over the sales lead without trying. They just need to screen the resumes and reject the ones from former Ford/Chevy designers.

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
To be fair Camaro6 is bashing on it just as much soooo..

Bladex10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Who the hell thought that refresh was a good idea? What the hell. This is a perfect example of "if its not broke, dont fix it". Those taillights.. jesus christ.
Sponsored