Sponsored

2018 Mustang GT Revealed (Video)!!

sscobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
This is a joke right?!!! That's the biggest cluster F!#@ I've seen in years with the mustang!!!
Sponsored

Sound_SS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Trailblazer SS
this is a joke right? unbelievable that ford could look at that front end and believe it was attractive. i kinda have the feeling that the people that are saying this looks good are doing so out of some kind of defense mechanism. they have hyped up this car to themselves and on the board for so long that they have no choice but to love it. on one hand, i'm very sad that my third mustang purchase was my last.....i was really looking forward to an 18. on the other hand, ford has sure helped to narrow down my options.

with the raptor losing the v8, the new bronco probably being a turd, and the mustang turning into this right before it goes down the path of hybrid tech or whatever they have planned for their global shift, i have a hard time picturing myself in a ford going forward. thats a very depressing realization :(

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Wow. So happy I went with a 2016 instead of waiting. That front end just makes me sad, they should have left the headlight shape alone and messed with the rest of the fascia

Conedodger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350-R
Ford, Give the designer of the rear of the car a raise and fire the person who signed off on the front end of the car.

PS slash production of the front bumper covers in half ASAP. This will not sell well.

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
It is this angular look that, IMO, doesn't quite fit the rest of the car. If they went full angular like the C6G, then at least, it would look more coherent.
IMO the front of the '15='17 didn't work/fit the rest of the car. Now I think this with the minor rear changes works with the car.

Hey, if people like their '15-'17 more power to them they don't have to like this. That's the beauty of the refresh...take it or leave it. I'll take it. :thumbsup:

skytop1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" appears to be the philosophy of the Mustang design team.
Hope the engine team doesn't subscibe to that perspective. Hope some significant output improvement becomes available.

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Ford has its hands full trying to improve on the original S550...given the choice I'd take a 2015 all day long.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I can live with out it; but I can see how some people could like it.

I'm glad they didn't just use the shelby front end on it.

I need some good picks of the rear spoiler. Looks like it's inspired by the GT350 Road spoiler; but has uprights that would use the middle holes on the trunk made by most other ford spoilers. Paint it black, it might be one I was looking for.

Sponsored

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Thats going to look horrible with a front plate on that little bumper.