Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

open-air

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2017 GT Convertible
new order

Ordered on 5/31 patiently waiting.

2017 GT Premium convertible, 6-Speed SelectShift Automatic Transmission, redline interior, Shadow Black exterior, 401A group, Reverse Sensing System , 3.55 Limited Slip Rear Axle, 20" X 9" Foundry Black-Painted Machined Aluminum Wheels, Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation and Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers, Voice-Activated Navigation System
Sponsored

Last edited:

Fordfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT ordered. PP, Ruby red/redline.
Order my Gt Premium, Ruby Red, Redline, 6spd manul, GT performance pack 3:73, black wheels,delete spoiler on 6\20\16. Now anxiously waiting out the 8 or so weeks. My first Mustang.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karen
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
Order my Gt Premium, Ruby Red, Redline, 6spd manul, GT performance pack 3:73, black wheels,delete spoiler on 6\20\16. Now anxiously waiting out the 8 or so weeks. My first Mustang.
Congrats!!! My Ruby Red GT is in transit. Ordered on May 2 and hope to take delivery on July 1st. Almost 8 weeks to the date.

mslongjr

Mellow Yellow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marvin
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2017 EB Mustang
New information courtesy of Deysha! I have a window sticker and a blend date of June 27, exactly a month since the order was placed. Tentative ETA to dealer: 7/16. I just screamed so high the dogs in the neighborhood started barking. :D

Sponsored

Kingsize1125

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
04 Explorer, 96 Cobra (sold), 95 Mustang GT (sold)
Just ordered on 6/18!

17 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red, Painted Black Roof, Redline, Performance Pack. So excited I feel like I might explode! It feels like its been two months already, but its only been four days! Time is going soo slow... My last mustang was a 96 Cobra. Sold it about seven years ago, regretted it ever since. Been dreaming of a new Mustang for so long, I can hardly believe the day is almost here!!!

Last edited:

Worrgp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 grabber/15 whippled f150
My grabber blue showed up today :) auto,3. 55s black roof and recaros

aajohnny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT (Base)
I'm pretty bummed. I told the dealer to order mine almost 2 weeks ago and the dealer hasn't given me any information other than "I ordered it and not in the books yet"... I haven't gotten a DORA or VIN or anything :/

neerajberi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Shadow Black
FordSerive is great particularly on this forum. Deysha just got back to me with my VIN number and build date. Ordered 5/23. Build Date 7/13. Cant wait to get my hands on my baby (my 1st born) :)

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Im surprised my build date is tomorrow and i dont have a confirmed delivery date, just a tentative eta of 7/13. It does not take almost 3 weeks on convoy to make it roughly 8hrs away from the plant to my dealer.

nubicmuffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem Convertible
Build date was today! talked to the dealer yesterday and they said it might be in by tomorrow. Sent a message to FordService early this morning but no reply yet! The excitement can't be contained.. Dreamed of this day for a while, finally getting my first Mustang!

stang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
Im surprised my build date is tomorrow and i dont have a confirmed delivery date, just a tentative eta of 7/13. It does not take almost 3 weeks on convoy to make it roughly 8hrs away from the plant to my dealer.
My build date was 6/03 and my car still hasn't arrived to dealer and I'm only 8 hours away in north east PA. Dealer told me last week it would be here this week and when I started a live chat from the main ford site they gave me an ETA of 6/23. However, Deysha got back to me yesterday and said the car had just made it to the final rail yard and that I should have my car by mid next week, but that is subject to change.

I think Ford has some nerve charging a several hundred dollar delivery and destination fee when it takes 20+ days from build date to get the car to the dealer. I wish they gave the option to waive the fee and just pick it up at the factory. Been waiting since 4/14...:doh:

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
My build date was 6/03 and my car still hasn't arrived to dealer and I'm only 8 hours away in north east PA. Dealer told me last week it would be here this week and when I started a live chat from the main ford site they gave me an ETA of 6/23. However, Deysha got back to me yesterday and said the car had just made it to the final rail yard and that I should have my car by mid next week, but that is subject to change.

I think Ford has some nerve charging a several hundred dollar delivery and destination fee when it takes 20+ days from build date to get the car to the dealer. I wish they gave the option to waive the fee and just pick it up at the factory. Been waiting since 4/14...:doh:
I dont get how some have ordered well after us and have gotten theirs within a week of being built. Makes zero sense. I wish i understood fords build process. Youd think itd be within a stone throw of first come first serve. Im not jealous of others, im happy for them but also kind of confused for my own build or ones like yourself.

nubicmuffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem Convertible

I second that about the delivery fee... I live 20 minutes from the plant.. Still charged the $900 delivery fee.... That's some shit right there.
Sponsored