Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Worrgp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 grabber/15 whippled f150
Called the dealer today and they told me my build date was going to be july 18.
Anyone have a clue as to how long before i am behind the wheel?
Mid Aug maybe????
Sponsored

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Order was placed today for a 2017 GT Premium with: 6spd auto. ,Shadow Black exterior , Yellow Jacket Recaros, Premuim trim accent package, enhanced security package, reverse sensing, Foundry 20'' wheels, Nav , Silver Racing stripe, 315 gears, 401A package, & spoiler delete. My 2015 GT was also sold , this week. Now the wait starts again...........:ford::headbang:

neerajberi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Shadow Black
Hey Guys! My apologies if this is a repeat question. I have been following the thread from start to the end but still dont have the clarity on this. How much time do you guys think on an average its taking from order to delivery? I ordered my GT premium (Shadow black with black accent) on 5/23. its been almost a month and my dealer still doesn't have anything for me except the order number. I asked him for DORA last week and he said he still doesn't have it. Just getting a bit anxious. would appreciate any thoughts on this.

And good luck to all you fellas with your orders.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karen
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
Hey Guys! My apologies if this is a repeat question. I have been following the thread from start to the end but still dont have the clarity on this. How much time do you guys think on an average its taking from order to delivery? I ordered my GT premium (Shadow black with black accent) on 5/23. its been almost a month and my dealer still doesn't have anything for me except the order number. I asked him for DORA last week and he said he still doesn't have it. Just getting a bit anxious. would appreciate any thoughts on this.

If you have the Vin number go to researchmaniacs.com and get your window stickers. You'll be able to see your build date. Hope this helps.

Sponsored

JakePSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Performance Pack
Send a PM to Fordservice and see what they can find for you. They have been quite helpful with my order.

You probably wont be able to see your window sticker yet. I have a VIN and I can't see mine. From what I've been reading you wont be able to see it until about a week before it gets built.

ibinubu12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 2.3L Premium MT82 EB PP

DORA can be printed directly from the screen when the order is placed. I had my DORA however long it took his printer to warm up after my salesman pressed the button to submit my order.

Mine took exactly a month from order to production, and one day from production to the dealer (20 mi from the plant).

MarkH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP Vert

Ordered mine 05/06 and it was built 06/15 and as of this weekend it is in "transit" per fordservice.

nubicmuffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem Convertible
DORA can be printed directly from the screen when the order is placed. I had my DORA however long it took his printer to warm up after my salesman pressed the button to submit my order.

Mine took exactly a month from order to production, and one day from production to the dealer (20 mi from the plant).
Wow this makes me happy. I'm a solid 35 minutes from the plant. Build date is Thursday. Would be awesome if I saw it by Friday! I'm expecting Monday or Tuesday though.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Okay. Your first priority is to talk to someone at the dealer who isn't lying to you or totally clueless (more likely of the two possibilities). If you're talking to your salesman I'm guessing they don't have any idea what a D.O.R.A. is and don't want to admit it so tells you they don't have it yet. Every morning, a dealer gets a bunch of documents from Ford. Included are the DO.R.A.s for the previous day's orders. The only way they don't have a D.O.R.A. is if they never placed the order which is about as likely as a cop ignoring you driving 150 MPH thru a school zone.

When I ordered my 2016, I had a hell of a time getting my D.O.R.A. because the salesman had never heard of them. He had been in new car sales for 5 years but knew nothing about what other people at the dealer (including the people ordering) did. And his first (probably instinctive) response was the same as yours: They didn't get it yet. Even the guy who actually ordered the cars, didn't know what a D.O.R.A. was until I explained it to him. Someone else received them. The order guy eventually understood what I was talking about but didn't know the acronym for it!

Sponsored

neerajberi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Shadow Black
Thanks for all your replies guys. Sent a PM to FordService. Also planning to visit the dealer this evening. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Carthage64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Order Code

My dealer gave me an Order Code of : C443 .
Anyone have a clue why it means. My dealer had very little info

BlAcKeNeD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LFP Magnetic GT 727
Received a build date of 7/18/16 yesterday along with a vin...

Worrgp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 grabber/15 whippled f150
Well my car is 2 hours north of me sitting in a yard hoping to have it this Friday but who knows I also have a way to track it on the delivery truck now so I will know as soon as it's coming this way just have to wait for it to be put on a truck
Sponsored