Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mines in the yard waiting on delivery to the dealership. So close to having it....
Sponsored

AustinM77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Premium
At least yours is getting built sooner than mine :headbang:

Didn't you order from East Gate or somewhere actually in Toronto? How do you know it's going to St. Catherines? My window sticker doesn't say where it will be delivered. In any case if it is being taken there it will be put on a truck to be taken to your dealer.
Ordered from Ed Learn Ford because that's where the salesman who has been selling my family cars for over a decade is. Not too sure how the logistics work when it comes to the trains, but I have faith in Ford's system.

Also just noticed my window sticker says Bronze Fire leather instead of Dark Saddle. I'm assuming these are the same thing considering I can't find anything online about that so not too worried.

SoulTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem. Oxford White
Ordered from Ed Learn Ford because that's where the salesman who has been selling my family cars for over a decade is. Not too sure how the logistics work when it comes to the trains, but I have faith in Ford's system.

Also just noticed my window sticker says Bronze Fire leather instead of Dark Saddle. I'm assuming these are the same thing considering I can't find anything online about that so not too worried.
Ah sorry must have gotten you mixed up with another GTA member. Yeah it'll all work out fine with delivery.

Interesting on the note about the leather name but I'm sure that's also something you need not worry about.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Ah sorry must have gotten you mixed up with another GTA member. Yeah it'll all work out fine with delivery.

Interesting on the note about the leather name but I'm sure that's also something you need not worry about.
LOL that was me :)
East Court is in Scarborough. They own six dealerships in GTA area. Can't beat there prices. Although since there a high volume dealer I've noticed there customer service is definitely lacking.

I don't have a window sticker yet nor VIN. Go figure :rolleyes:

SoulTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL that was me :)
East Court is in Scarborough. They own six dealerships in GTA area. Can't beat there prices. Although since there a high volume dealer I've noticed there customer service is definitely lacking.

I don't have a window sticker yet nor VIN. Go figure :rolleyes:
Ah there we go sorry buddy haha. Yeah I've heard about them being high volume which could definitely lead to stuff like that unfortunately. I hope you get it soon! VIN comes a lot sooner than sticker though.

My sales guy just got back to me saying it looks like the car actually went into production today and it may be built before the 9th. I hope he's right about that one because it will be here even sooner!

I wish tracking worked for the 2017s :(

Edit: Just got a response from Deysha. She confirmed it has gone into production and has a tentative ETA of the 19th. Super stoked :D

Last edited:

Sponsored

JakePSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Performance Pack
Mine came in today! 2 days early based on the estimate from fordservice. No complaints on that!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 TY
BaBa Badazz!

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Went to pick mine up from the dealership last night and the left rear lower quarter was pushed in and it buckled the rear panel. Suffice to say, I didn't pick mine up and they have to reorder me a new one. Hopefully, they will give me a better order number than 10 to speed up the manufacturing process. I'd hate to wait 3 months, which will put me in late Oct/ early November. Which means it will just sit on the lift all winter long.

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
Went to pick mine up from the dealership last night and the left rear lower quarter was pushed in and it buckled the rear panel. Suffice to say, I didn't pick mine up and they have to reorder me a new one. Hopefully, they will give me a better order number than 10 to speed up the manufacturing process. I'd hate to wait 3 months, which will put me in late Oct/ early November. Which means it will just sit on the lift all winter long.
That's fraking awful!! Did they say how it happened? If it were me, I'd be asking for an order number between 1-9 right away!! :frusty:

I hope you get yours sooner than even 2 months!

maGneTo_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic grey GT fastback premium
Forum newbie , mustang newbie.

Ordered my first mustang ever on July 20.

When I went to the dealership to build the car it was near closing time so I had to wait to hear back to see if ford would approve my financing so I had to wait a few days as this was on the weekend. Finally after couple days my mother went to make the down payment Bc by the time I get off work the dealer is closed. However since I wasn't there I didn't get any type of confirmation info. What should I have gotten? I see a lot of order number talk. It's been about two weeks (the longest two weeks ever might I add) and my dealer hasn't reached out to me. I sent an email but no response

My build:

Fastback gt premium
Magnetic grey
Redline interior
400 a
6spd manual
Navi
Black accent pckage

Sponsored

Rustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rustan
Vehicle(s)
LB '17 GT Premium PP
I cannot imagine, I think I would give up and wait until after winter if that happened.:frusty:

AustinM77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Premium
Ah there we go sorry buddy haha. Yeah I've heard about them being high volume which could definitely lead to stuff like that unfortunately. I hope you get it soon! VIN comes a lot sooner than sticker though.

My sales guy just got back to me saying it looks like the car actually went into production today and it may be built before the 9th. I hope he's right about that one because it will be here even sooner!

I wish tracking worked for the 2017s :(

Edit: Just got a response from Deysha. She confirmed it has gone into production and has a tentative ETA of the 19th. Super stoked :D
Looking like there's not that much difference between truck and train, finishing up production today with an ETA of the 20th.

SoulTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine came in today! 2 days early based on the estimate from fordservice. No complaints on that!
Congrat dude that's awesome!
Super bummer man that's terrible I'm sorry to hear. I'd be floored.
Looking like there's not that much difference between truck and train, finishing up production today with an ETA of the 20th.
That's good to know man we're both running along the same timelines here. Mine started production yesterday so it should be done fairly soon as well and be ready for shipping.

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
Ordered 05/23/16, dealer F21267
Order No: R100 Priority 10
EB Premium, Lighting Blue w/silver racing stripe
200A, manual tranny
spare tire, reverse sensing system, nav

Waiting to hear build date
Delivered 08/02/16.

Fordfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT ordered. PP, Ruby red/redline.
Finished 08/05.
Sponsored