Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Sponsored

Tmason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT PP
Just ordered my first mustang on 5/9

Grabber Blue GT Premium PP w/ Black roof
401A Package
Recaro Seats W/ Premier Trim
Enhanced Security
Reverse Sensing

jatz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Eco Prem Mustang, Anniv Pkg, Auto, 201A
2017 Mustang Fastback Premium Order

I placed my order for a silver/black 2016 Fastback Premium Ecoboost on April 15th. Two days ago I was told by my dealer that they were told by Ford that I was now going to get a 2017. When I asked if their were any changes they said no and that it would be at same price we agreed on.
I have requested a final order # and VIN when available, so we'll see.

Nylesw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Ram 1500 5.7, Mustang GT premium 17' Silver
just got notification my 16 will not be produced after almost 4 weeks waiting. Went in and ordered a 17 pp silver with some extras. Was able to get priority 1 and $1300 under invoice after all fees. We'll see if the priority code changes anything and if that is what they really end up ordering as on the priority list on the Dora. Waiting a month landed me parts all over my garage I'm waiting to strap to my car. Now resetting I may have a full garage of parts by the time this dang car gets here. My first car was almost a mustang but insurance made me switch to a z28. I can't wait for this car to get here.

Sponsored

JakePSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Performance Pack
I ordered mine this morning. Shadow black GT Premium, manual trans, performance pack, 400a and ebony premier trim. Why is everyone getting the reverse sensing system when it comes standard with a camera?

Turd Ferguson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I ordered mine this morning. Shadow black GT Premium, manual trans, performance pack, 400a and ebony premier trim. Why is everyone getting the reverse sensing system when it comes standard with a camera?
Extra piece of mind in a car with relatively poor rear visibility, I suppose. The option isn't too expensive.

How much did you score yours for? We have very similar builds.

Nylesw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Ram 1500 5.7, Mustang GT premium 17' Silver
Camera shows you what is behind. Reverse sensing tells you how far and you can get within inches. The camera is configurable but is not as accurate

JakePSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I get x plan through work. They told me $41,1xx out the door. They kinda pissed me off though. Long story short they accidentally figured it up first with D plan, they looked at the wrong line, came up with $39,XXX out the door. A few minutes later they realized their mistake then refigured it. I'm gonna get a quote from another dealer for some ammo.

JakePSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would the reverse sensors really be worth it?
Sponsored