Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Nylesw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Ram 1500 5.7, Mustang GT premium 17' Silver
Jake find a friend with a car with the reverse sensors. Check it out or test a car with them. Each has his own opinion
Sponsored

awmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium PP
Would the reverse sensors really be worth it?
In poor weather, like rain or snow, the camera can quickly become obscured so the sensors are nice to have in those occasions. Also the screen highlights where it is sensing something so for times when the camera isn't working well (bright sun, very dark) it can draw your attention to something you missed with just the camera.

I have both in our Explorer and really like the combination so I got them. But the camera is better than nothing. I remember with my 05 vert my backup system was prayer.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Id really like to know whats going on. Others are being given build dates for 17s but i get this line from ford services

FordService said:
mustang_guy said:
FordService said:
You're welcome. Congrats on your order! Your Mustang is currently in order processing, so it has been received and is awaiting scheduling action. Please keep in mind that this is generally the longest stage in the process.

Mariel
Anything change yet on its status?
No changes yet. Still showing that your Mustang is in order processing, and it has not been scheduled to build yet. The 2017 model year is expected to go into production next month, so we should be seeing some updates around that time. Feel free to check in with us in a couple of weeks to see if there have been any changes.

Mariel

MarkH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP Vert
Id really like to know whats going on. Others are being given build dates for 17s but i get this line from ford services
Could be the priority level your dealer assigned the order. I saw one poster said he got a 10 and that was low and another said they got a 1. Mine was assigned a 30 and seems way out of the park.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Could be the priority level your dealer assigned the order. I saw one poster said he got a 10 and that was low and another said they got a 1. Mine was assigned a 30 and seems way out of the park.
Supposedly 10 which is what i got is the lowest that can be assigned by a dealer. Only ford can change your number lower then 10. :shrug:

Sponsored

Nylesw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The priority 1 I mentioned netted me a priority #11 from the dealer. As mentioned on forums the priority code (as from what I have read on here) only allocates the cars how the dealer wants them to ship after build. If two cars are built the same and only room on truck for one they will ship the lower priority # car. It has no affect on speed at which it is processed through build from what I gather.

MarkH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP Vert
Supposedly 10 which is what i got is the lowest that can be assigned by a dealer. Only ford can change your number lower then 10. :shrug:
30 must be high, jut spoke with the sales guy and he said they expect the car to be delivered sometime in June, ordered it May 06.

GT CONV PREM
MAGNETIC
401A
GT PP (Nickel rims)
REVERSE SENSOR
NAV

Dealer Adds:
Tint
Door protect (edge)
Axelack w/tune

Nylesw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That sounds right, I was told 6 to 8 weeks.

MarkH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP Vert
The priority 1 I mentioned netted me a priority #11 from the dealer. As mentioned on forums the priority code (as from what I have read on here) only allocates the cars how the dealer wants them to ship after build. If two cars are built the same and only room on truck for one they will ship the lower priority # car. It has no affect on speed at which it is processed through build from what I gather.
That doesn't make sense. I would think a low priority will not ship and the high priority will get on the truck, thinking it has to be opposite of that. Fairly certain the dealer wants the transaction to happen fast so I don't put too many miles on my '16 being turned back in, so 30 must be the priority ship.

Nylesw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lower the number higher the priority to ship

Sponsored

MarkH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP Vert
good to know, thx

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
30 must be high, jut spoke with the sales guy and he said they expect the car to be delivered sometime in June, ordered it May 06.

GT CONV PREM
MAGNETIC
401A
GT PP (Nickel rims)
REVERSE SENSOR
NAV

Dealer Adds:
Tint
Door protect (edge)
Axelack w/tune
Mine was ordered 4/30/16

MarkH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP Vert
just got notification my 16 will not be produced after almost 4 weeks waiting. Went in and ordered a 17 pp silver with some extras. Was able to get priority 1 and $1300 under invoice after all fees. We'll see if the priority code changes anything and if that is what they really end up ordering as on the priority list on the Dora. Waiting a month landed me parts all over my garage I'm waiting to strap to my car. Now resetting I may have a full garage of parts by the time this dang car gets here. My first car was almost a mustang but insurance made me switch to a z28. I can't wait for this car to get here.
Do you have a VIN yet?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
10 is the best a dealer can set. Anything below requires Ford intervention for things like making up for an earlier Ford screw-up, customer name is Jay Leno, etc..

MarkH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP Vert
10 is the best a dealer can set. Anything below requires Ford intervention for things like making up for an earlier Ford screw-up, customer name is Jay Leno, etc..
Not overly concerned, just wondering why they said it would be on the lot in June if I got such a low priority.
Sponsored