ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
Yes the track pack cars will benefit. Very little (if any) power to be had, but will reduce some weight and make it a tad louder.

All models have the exhaust valves
Are you sure the 60T / Track Pack gets the resonator deletes? I'm not doubting, but evidently I missed this info previously.
Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Are you sure the 60T / Track Pack gets the resonator deletes? I'm not doubting, but evidently I missed this info previously.
They do not, but he asked if they would be beneficial to a track pack car, I was assuming he would have it done himself.

Easy enough to go to a muffler shop and have them cut out and replaced with some 3" pipe.

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Yes, I'd like to get clarification on the Tech pack seats as well because this document states that they are leather trimmed Recaros, which is nice for some but not this big Iowa boy :)
We went through the same thing when the order guide first leaked. There were a bunch of discrepancies pointed out and an updated guide was soon issued. I would not be surprised to see that happen here. Believe your eyes, not what some document tells you. I mean, it mentions the engine being supercharged for crying out loud so it's obviously not gospel.

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
I hope leather trimmed recaros become a standalone option for 2017.

Sponsored

MisterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'13 Taurus SHO & '16 GT350R
Yes the track pack cars will benefit. Very little (if any) power to be had, but will reduce some weight and make it a tad louder.

All models have the exhaust valves
Like Randy mentioned already, I'm fairly positive that the resonator delete is an R exclusive. Be nice if it was part of the track pack.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Like Randy mentioned already, I'm fairly positive that the resonator delete is an R exclusive. Be nice if it was part of the track pack.
Yeah it sure would be. Now hopefully it'll be a simple bolt-on swap with no pipe cutting/welding needed.... we'll see soon!

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
I'd be ever so grateful if someone could forward this document in PDF form.

Thanks in advance for any available assistance.

OP
OP
disneyfun1

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E

Sponsored

Steve68

Mr. Robot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2018 Jeep JLUR, 2020 F-150
Has anyone determined if the base car (or with Tech Pack) has any kind of tower-to-tower brace? I've yet to see engine compartment photos (besides the GT350R-C) without a brace. Perhaps it's just not the lightweight aluminum one mentioned in the source book?

teamz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
does the GT350 come with the LED interior lighting that can be changed into different colors?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Has anyone determined if the base car (or with Tech Pack) has any kind of tower-to-tower brace? I've yet to see engine compartment photos (besides the GT350R-C) without a brace. Perhaps it's just not the lightweight aluminum one mentioned in the source book?
I wonder this too. Reading the document it appears as though the base and tech cars do NOT have the brace. However, it isn't 100% clear to me.

Adds to the list of things I'd like to buy from Ford and install on the car.

Steve68

Mr. Robot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2018 Jeep JLUR, 2020 F-150
I wonder this too. Reading the document it appears as though the base and tech cars do NOT have the brace. However, it isn't 100% clear to me.

Adds to the list of things I'd like to buy from Ford and install on the car.
I know the GT brace is made of steel. So I'd expect that it'll have steel brace at the very least. As I said, I haven't seen a picture of a GT350 engine compartment without a brace. There are pictures of a pilot production car in this thread and it appears to be a Tech Pack car with a brace.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=701038&postcount=1

But yeah, like you, I will install one myself if for some reason it shows up without one. Depending on cost and availability I may spring for the lightweight aluminum one that comes in the Track Pack/R.
Sponsored