Sponsored

2016 Shelby GT350 Ford Source Book

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
So no 0-60 & quarter mile times. Spare me "no one cares about that" and "its a track car" comments.
Sponsored

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
My dealer printed off a copy of the 2016 Shelby GT350 Source Book for me that tells all about the car. I told him I would not share it, but he said i could, he said its just the training guide they use and all the info is out there so no big deal, so thought i would share with you. Woo Hoo!! I made the main page of the site with this, first time!

Good info, guess you get to go to DL again for this...:D

OP
OP
disneyfun1

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Exactly, 2 piece rear rotors? Thought they were one piece.
i just noticed that pages that state 2 piece rear rotors have it bolded and at the bottom of that page it says revised July 2015, so maybe they just changed it to have them now.

OP
OP
disneyfun1

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
My dealer printed off a copy of the 2016 Shelby GT350 Source Book for me that tells all about the car. I told him I would not share it, but he said i could, he said its just the training guide they use and all the info is out there so no big deal, so thought i would share with you. Woo Hoo!! I made the main page of the site with this, first time!

Good info, guess you get to go to DL again for this...:D
Actually, if the car comes in when in hoping, im actually hoping im not in Walt Disney World when it does arrive at the dealership, hoping it arrives just before we go! :D

Sponsored

OP
OP
disneyfun1

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
i noticed on page 87 of the book, it states it has the GT350 logo on the fenders that we have all seen, and it says it will have a coiled cobra as well on the fenders that we have not seen. wonder if they will stick to that or not?

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
So no 0-60 & quarter mile times. Spare me "no one cares about that" and "its a track car" comments.
A spec only document so far and likely not the last for sure. If or when they (FORD) would even release 0-60 performance data with this car is anyone's guess at this stage.

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
!

Last edited:

SILVER GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 GT/CS & '93 LX 5.0
The rpm section is a little confusing. I get the full rpm range is not available until up to full operating temperature. But it's written like the upper rpm range is only available for 8 second bursts? Huh? Am I misinterpreting this?

Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
The rpm section is a little confusing. I get the full rpm range is not available until up to full operating temperature. But it's written like the upper rpm range is only available for 8 second bursts? Huh? Am I misinterpreting this?
You are. If you go over to Camaro5/6, they'll let you know exactly what it means even though NONE of them have a clue on how this feature works. At the end of the day, the GT350 will be showing the z/28 it's tail lights and all the talk of how this feature will be a hinderance compared to the LS7 will be relegated to the trash bin of history.

Schilling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Here's what I don't understand. Everyone keeps talking about getting the track pack for the Recaro seats but based on this info, the tech pack gets the same Recaro seats but with leather trim and AC/heated adjustable functions. So the tech pack seats are Recaro seats or some type of premium package seat?!?!

SILVER GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 GT/CS & '93 LX 5.0
You are. If you go over to Camaro5/6, they'll let you know exactly what it means even though NONE of them have a clue on how this feature works. At the end of the day, the GT350 will be showing the z/28 it's tail lights and all the talk of how this feature will be a hinderance compared to the LS7 will be relegated to the trash bin of history.
I don't think I like the sound of it regardless. Was the only was Ford could build an engine like this was to limit rpm? I was considering a jump up to one, but this feature until better explained would be a deal breaker for me.

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Here's what I don't understand. Everyone keeps talking about getting the track pack for the Recaro seats but based on this info, the tech pack gets the same Recaro seats but with leather trim and AC/heated adjustable functions. So the tech pack seats are Recaro seats or some type of premium package seat?!?!
The Tech seats are not Recaros. They are similar to the seats in the GT Premium, but they have additional bolstering, a different stitching pattern and alcantara or a suede-like material on the seating surfaces.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Am I reading correctly that Mycolor gauges are included? I always liked that gimmick.
Sponsored