Sponsored

2016 Shelby GT350 Ford Source Book

FTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R
Seems to be quite a few errors in this document. We will know the truth in a couple weeks.
Sponsored

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
The Tech seats are not Recaros. They are similar to the seats in the GT Premium, but they have additional bolstering, a different stitching pattern and alcantara or a suede-like material on the seating surfaces.
Slight correction. They are exactly like the GT seats only with a different covering. The bolsters are the same.

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
That's not what one of the Ford Performance guys said at one of the recent shows, but with all the misinformation out there, I guess we'll have to wait until we all can get our butts in one. :shrug:

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Yeah, hopefully it wont be too long.

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Slight correction. They are exactly like the GT seats only with a different covering. The bolsters are the same.
Uhhh... I believe the tech package seats are Recaros, just leather not alcantara. You can look them up on google or look at the thread about the GT350 seats and it shows the two different seats. If this has changed, sorry for being dumb.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20264

Sponsored

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Given that this is a document from just this past June I would hope that it is the most current and accurate info available. Page 89 specifically states that leather trimmed Recaros are an option. If so, I'll be needing to change my order.

Stealth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Base Shelby GT350 suspension

Unless I missed it... it still doesn't identify or reveal the type of standard dampers on the base no-pkg-option GT350.
It says:
MacPherson strut double ball joint front and independent Integral link rear.
Screenshot_2015-08-06-00-02-28.jpg

F1-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aliek "D12"
Vehicle(s)
16' GT350 AG Track P. w/ blk OTT stripes/b. roof
I noticed that the R model has resonator deletes, anyone know if the track package on the 350 will benefit from this too? Also, since I am might get the base model, will I miss out on the option on controlling the exhaust valves with a button?

I normally like my cars with the exhaust to be as "free flowing" as possible but without being extremely dirty (not straight pipe) to the environment, or obnoxiously loud to me or others. So right at the limit. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Uhhh... I believe the tech package seats are Recaros, just leather not alcantara. You can look them up on google or look at the thread about the GT350 seats and it shows the two different seats. If this has changed, sorry for being dumb.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20264
Here are the seats. As you can see, the 50th anniversary seats even have the same stitching pattern on the bolsters.

2015-ford-mustang-50-year-limited-edition-interior-side-view.jpg

F7b1wVA.jpg

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I noticed that the R model has resonator deletes, anyone know if the track package on the 350 will benefit from this too? Also, since I am might get the base model, will I miss out on the option on controlling the exhaust valves with a button?

I normally like my cars with the exhaust to be as "free flowing" as possible but without being extremely dirty (not straight pipe) to the environment, or obnoxiously loud to me or others. So right at the limit. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.
Yes the track pack cars will benefit. Very little (if any) power to be had, but will reduce some weight and make it a tad louder.

All models have the exhaust valves

chrsschb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 WRX
I got excited reading that the tech pack would get leather recaros, then reality set back in and I remember they're not :(

Oh well.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
I got excited reading that the tech pack would get leather recaros, then reality set back in and I remember they're not :(

Oh well.
The document says that leather Recaros are an option but it does not say if they are a standalone option or if they're optional within a package. Perhaps this is an update from previous offerings. Nobody knows right now.

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT, 2017 GT350
Yes, I'd like to get clarification on the Tech pack seats as well because this document states that they are leather trimmed Recaros, which is nice for some but not this big Iowa boy :)
Sponsored