Sponsored

2015 Mustang Full Dealer Product Guide!

Mustangtk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Ingot Silver
so you can shift the manual without the clutch in sport mode??
Sponsored

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Here's to hoping it sounds good! I am excited.
Ugh, I misread it!! One 5.5" X 7.5" (5x7 / 6x8) which is what they've always had.. :(

Somehow I read it initially as two separate speakers, not 2 dimensions of the same speaker. At least there are some good replacement 5x7/6x8 speakers on the market. We'll see if they've improved them at all, first.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Oh OK. This color, in the picture you posted, looks awesome. But I am not sure if the text is incorrect because we have seen both gunmetal and gloss black in real world. True, that gunmetal was most pictured but that does not confirm what Ford actually want to sell.

We can only wait and see if more (and accurate) information comes out. I want to order as soon as possible but won't do it until I know what I'm getting. It is a lot of hard earned money.
I havent seen gloss black in the EB design in the real world...you got a link somewhere?

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
page 7

"charcoal black environment, color accented seats with contrast stitching, color accented door panel inserts and dark aluminum instrument panel"

optional on GT and eco premiums.. certainly sounds like 68B but this is the first reference to a "dark aluminum instrument panel"

but nothing about the engine turned dash listed with the performance package... nothing about it anywhere... but still looks to the PP only
We're all pretty sure now that the PP gets the turned dash. Most things point to that (like 99%).

I assume the Charcoal Black environment is what...the plastics, carpet, liner, etc are all black vs dark grey?

And the stitching..how does that work with say Magnetic?

deeps29

Bizarre Edition!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I havent seen gloss black in the EB design in the real world...you got a link somewhere?
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=29264&postcount=5

Check pictures in that post. There are more pictures on Comp Orange with these wheels. Too glossy IMO. Also, I think I saw Race Red as well with black wheels somewhere, don't remember where. With CO, TY, OW, Race Red black wheels looks fine, acceptable to me. But gunmetal wheels will stand out with ALL colors.

Sponsored

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
I assume the Charcoal Black environment is what...the plastics, carpet, liner, etc are all black vs dark grey?
I think it's the opposite. I believe Charcoal would imply that it is dark gray rather than black...

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
For the life of me, I cannot figure out why the Wheel and Stripe package is offered on ONE model...wtf.
From the look of the stripe "package" I'd say you aren't missing much. It is almost unnoticeable where it is located at.
Stang.RaceRed.b03.KGP.ed-3154742090-O.jpg

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
From the look of the stripe "package" I'd say you aren't missing much. It is almost unnoticeable where it is located at.
It comes with those 19" wheels and all season tires. You can't get 19's on the EB premium without the PP which gives you summer tires.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
I think it's the opposite. I believe Charcoal would imply that it is dark gray rather than black...
Do we know what the standard interior color is? In a lot of pictures, it looks gray, not black.

Sponsored

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
It comes with those 19" wheels and all season tires. You can't get 19's on the EB premium without the PP which gives you summer tires.
Yes understood. What I'm getting at though is that stripe is virtually invisible on that car. They are small, light and located so far down they are basically a pinstripe. I think when many of us think of stripes we think hood/roof/trunk stripes or large bold side stripes. The ones in the pic I posted are glorified pin striping.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Yes understood. What I'm getting at though is that stripe is virtually invisible on that car. They are small, light and located so far down they are basically a pinstripe. I think when many of us think of stripes we think hood/roof/trunk stripes or large bold side stripes. The ones in the pic I posted are glorified pin striping.
Yah, I think Ford wanted to move away from the hood/roof/trunk stripes since this is a world car now and I hate to say it, but I bet they felt that it sorta depicts a certain theme from America with the stripes.

RevvdMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I'm not sure if I missed it or what, but I don't see any info on the GT premium (400A) 9 speaker stereo package. I'm curious of it's wattage / speaker placement.

Also, I'm not getting PP on my GT, which looks like I get 235's all the way around. My KIA has 235's...on an SUV. BOOOO!!! :shrug:

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
I'm not sure if I missed it or what, but I don't see any info on the GT premium (400A) 9 speaker stereo package. I'm curious of it's wattage / speaker placement.

Also, I'm not getting PP on my GT, which looks like I get 235's all the way around. My KIA has 235's...on an SUV. BOOOO!!! :shrug:
Page 40 has the information on the GT/EB premium 9 speaker.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
If you add up the speakers for the Shaker Pro it reads like 13 to me. I think they've screwed up because I don't think they'll have two 10" subs AND an 8" sub all in the trunk! The diagram Tricia put on the other thread

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/2015-ford-mustang-1747p31.html

shows one sub in the trunk. She's looking into more details as I and others requested.

Edit: the guide doesn't even show the middle dash speaker that is shown in Tricia's diagram..ugh

I'm losing faith in Ford marketing...I'm starting to feel like Congress...we are going to have to wait until the car comes out in dealer lots to see what's in it!
Sponsored