Sponsored

2015 Mustang Full Dealer Product Guide!

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Pages 31, 42, and 49 are missing also but do appear on the linked jalopnik.com site.:clap2: Pages 14 and 15 are missing there as well.:headbonk:
14 is the HP and Torque page and 15 is the GT350 page.
Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
For the life of me, I cannot figure out why the Wheel and Stripe package is offered on ONE model...wtf.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
OK, so in the original guide it showed the EB Premium with 3.15 slip...in this guide it says its 3.31..any idea?

deeps29

Bizarre Edition!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
OK, so in the original guide it showed the EB Premium with 3.15 slip...in this guide it says its 3.31..any idea?
As far as I understand, EB Premium Auto is 3.15 and EB Premium Manual is 3.31. With Perf Pkg both will be 3.55.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
As far as I understand, EB Premium Auto is 3.15 and EB Premium Manual is 3.31. With Perf Pkg both will be 3.55.
It say the standard EB is 3.15, manual is 3.31
Next line it says the EB premium is 3.31, both Auto and Manual.

With PP 3.55

Sponsored

deeps29

Bizarre Edition!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
It say the standard EB is 3.15, manual is 3.31
Next line it says the EB premium is 3.31, both Auto and Manual.

With PP 3.55
If that is true, EB Premium Auto is coming with 3.31 final drive ratio, I might skip PP all together. I don't want 3.15 and definitely don't want "High Gloss Black Painted Wheels". I was hoping for stainless steel painted wheel in EB PP which were shown in previous B&P.

Regardless, Ford definitely need to fix documentation. One document says something, then second one comes out and says totally different stuff.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
If that is true, EB Premium Auto is coming with 3.31 final drive ratio, I might skip PP all together. I don't want 3.15 and definitely don't want "High Gloss Black Painted Wheels". I was hoping for stainless steel painted wheel in EB PP which were shown in previous B&P.

Regardless, Ford definitely need to fix documentation. One document says something, then second one comes out and says totally different stuff.
Agreed...I might just skip PP if this is true also. I didn't want black wheels nor all summer tires. Also if you go to the build site, both black and gunmetal tires show up in PP photos...no one is sure wtf is going on.

For the life of me I can't figure out why 60W is listed as available on ALL EB models and yet it's only showing up as base EB model in selector. Guide says ALL. Why would you build 1 set of RIMs for just 1 model (EB base). I don't get it.

And if so, then 648 (19" wheels) should be an option for premiums.

deeps29

Bizarre Edition!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Also if you go to the build site, both black and gunmetal tires show up in PP photos...no one is sure wtf is going on.
What options did you select that showed gunmetal wheels? I only saw black. Do you mind sharing the configuration which ended up displaying gunmetal EB PP wheels?

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Good lord, this answers SO many questions! Thanks so much, mriley!!!

2 x 10" Subs in the trunk! Totally different speaker size/layout for the front doors. 1 x 1" tweeter, 1 x 5.5" mid, 1 x 7.5" mid-bass, 1 x 8" subwoofer.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Good lord, this answers SO many questions! Thanks so much, mriley!!!

2 x 10" Subs in the trunk! Totally different speaker size/layout for the front doors. 1 x 1" tweeter, 1 x 5.5" mid, 1 x 7.5" mid-bass, 1 x 8" subwoofer.
Is this a brand new layout/system than the previous Shaker Pro systems? I am very curious to hear how this sounds in my car.

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
What options did you select that showed gunmetal wheels? I only saw black. Do you mind sharing the configuration which ended up displaying gunmetal EB PP wheels?
If you pick the PP on Eco Boost and you go to details it shows a picture of Gunmetal. Text copy says black but all we've seen is gunmetal in real world pics in this design. I would say the text is incorrect.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Is this a brand new layout/system than the previous Shaker Pro systems? I am very curious to hear how this sounds in my car.
Yes, it sure is. The current Shaker Pro systems have one 5x7" mid-bass, one tweeter (not sure of size) and one 8" subwoofer in each door, 5x7" full-range speakers in the rear deck and a single 10" sub in the trunk. The regular Shaker is the same, minus the 10" sub in the trunk.

By looking at the pictures, it looked like 3 speakers in the front door area (I say "area" because there's a tweeter in the A-pillar). But apparently, there are 4 speakers and of different sizes that they've used before for any Mustang that I'm aware of.

This one might actually sound pretty decent.

xlover

King of Laserball
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW M
page 7

"charcoal black environment, color accented seats with contrast stitching, color accented door panel inserts and dark aluminum instrument panel"

optional on GT and eco premiums.. certainly sounds like 68B but this is the first reference to a "dark aluminum instrument panel"

but nothing about the engine turned dash listed with the performance package... nothing about it anywhere... but still looks to the PP only

deeps29

Bizarre Edition!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
If you pick the PP on Eco Boost and you go to details it shows a picture of Gunmetal. Text copy says black but all we've seen is gunmetal in real world pics in this design. I would say the text is incorrect.
Oh OK. This color, in the picture you posted, looks awesome. But I am not sure if the text is incorrect because we have seen both gunmetal and gloss black in real world. True, that gunmetal was most pictured but that does not confirm what Ford actually want to sell.

We can only wait and see if more (and accurate) information comes out. I want to order as soon as possible but won't do it until I know what I'm getting. It is a lot of hard earned money.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Yes, it sure is. The current Shaker Pro systems have one 5x7" mid-bass, one tweeter (not sure of size) and one 8" subwoofer in each door, 5x7" full-range speakers in the rear deck and a single 10" sub in the trunk. The regular Shaker is the same, minus the 10" sub in the trunk.

By looking at the pictures, it looked like 3 speakers in the front door area (I say "area" because there's a tweeter in the A-pillar). But apparently, there are 4 speakers and of different sizes that they've used before for any Mustang that I'm aware of.

This one might actually sound pretty decent.
Here's to hoping it sounds good! I am excited.
shaker.jpg
Sponsored