***Intercoolactic sale at FFTEC! All September Long!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB@FFtec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo 8
Looking for a "cool" upgrade for your Mustang EcoBoost?

Our Intercooler kit is a great addition to your turbocharged chassis!!

Thouroughly developed and tested in house, this intercooler can keep your charge air temps low in a variety of conditions including:

• stop and go traffic
  • spirited driving
  • drag racing
  • during a California earthquake
These units are definitely ready to handle any punishment you can dish out! :mullet:
Here are some videos of our Mustang EcoBoost an action utilizing our intercooler kit!

[ame]
[ame]

If you need more tech info, visit this article with more data than you can shake a stick at!

Your choice of two options:
-EcoPro with Garrett intercooler core $699 +Shipping
-EcoEconomy, also known as our street model, with private label intercooler core $399 +shipping!

This promotional pricing is good through the end of September! Call today to place your order!

Are you also looking for a Cobb Acessport? No problem! Let me hook you up! Package pricing available with purchase of our intercooler systems! PM me for details!

Please call, PM, or email [email protected] or [email protected] with all ordering inquiries!
Sponsored

Last edited:

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Maybe useful information for people considering which core to go with:

FFTEC's shop car is using the EcoEconomy core and is currently the highest HP EB Mustang out there. If you don't have the cash or can't justify the extra cost of the EcoPro the Economy core is still a great choice!

I'm personally running the EcoPro core, and it performed great. I'm sure it will be great with my built motor and upgraded turbo.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Data about the performance of the IC vs competitor or stock IC would make more sense than 1/4 mile runs or peak HP numbers. Looks like a good deal though

Anthony@FFtec

Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS300
The comparison data is vs. a stock intercooler. :)

Sponsored

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium

ib2loud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Stupid question...Would an intercooler upgrade add any noticeable performance for normal daily driving or is it mostly for repeated heavy footed runs?

Anthony@FFtec

Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS300
An intercooler should be your absolute first part change even for a car that is mostly daily driven.

You'll have a more consistent driving feel/experience because your car will not be constantly pulling excess timing after short spirited driving events.

The factory intercooler is more of a keepsake than a useful component on the chassis. :)

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
Is the EcoEconomy intercooler a direct bolt on or does it need additional parts purchased?

I'm definitely interested in an intercooler/tuner combo..looking to buy in the next few weeks.

Sponsored

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Is the EcoEconomy intercooler a direct bolt on or does it need additional parts purchased?

I'm definitely interested in an intercooler/tuner combo..looking to buy in the next few weeks.
No additional parts are needed with either IC. You will need to remove or modify the grill shutters but it's super easy and removing them had zero impact on my car.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thru Sept is perfect and thank you dragonacc for your info too. I just bought an exhaust and was thinking earlier today that after I get it on, my next mod will be an intercooler before I do anything else. Will place an order soon.....Thanks in advance for the savings!

OP
OP
MikeB@FFtec

MikeB@FFtec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo 8
Check your inboxes! Estimates are on the way and all PMs replied!

OP
OP
MikeB@FFtec

MikeB@FFtec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo 8
Keep the PMS and orders coming! Check your inboxes, all pms and emails replied!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.