Sponsored

2018 Shelby GT500 Renders

ecolulz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecostang, magnetic, base, PP, Recaros
GT350R + Ford GT :cheers:
Looks amazing, but I don't like the color. Never been a fan of white/gold on a car.
Sponsored

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Interesting - not a fan of it, but it's okay.

osu13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sc bmw e92 m3, bmw 128i m-sport, 2002 CRV
I see a whole lot of dodge charger in this pic....not really a fan

Sponsored

supersnake94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SE
Hello friends and colleagues. I want to share the last fruit of my imagination is a tribute to my car. In so many years and have seen versions. could be applied to a gt 350, but I think this render performance is well above the ford. It has only been a response to such basic questions as the gt ford is a great exercise in design and being so basic needs little customization and change mustang could have been provided with a more radical style image of focus rs. This just wants to prove once again that the mustang is the ideal place for anything that comes to mind base. So I welcome my Mustang GT 500 R :ford: :headbang:

Shelby GT500 Mustang Concept .jpg
This render is SIIIIIIICK! Awesome work JC! I am really digging it and hope Ford makes it a reality.:cheers:

Now lets just hope horsepower kings doesn't steal it and sensationalize false information about the car.:paddle:

Boogeyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT w/ PP
Hello friends and colleagues. I want to share the last fruit of my imagination is a tribute to my car. In so many years and have seen versions. could be applied to a gt 350, but I think this render performance is well above the ford. It has only been a response to such basic questions as the gt ford is a great exercise in design and being so basic needs little customization and change mustang could have been provided with a more radical style image of focus rs. This just wants to prove once again that the mustang is the ideal place for anything that comes to mind base. So I welcome my Mustang GT 500 R :ford: :headbang:

I would love to have those headlights!

DiPsTiCk

CrAzY dRiVeR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang/64 Falcon Deluxe Station Wagon
I cleaned it up a little bit. :cheers:
Lol. You guys did a better version then Roush and/or Saleen. You should go work for them.

Like the headlights better on your version...

Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Love the OP render.

Primarily because it is forward thinking.

However, a couple of caveats:

1) the headlight makeover is a step in the right direction. But only 50% so as the "gills" have not been touched. Would also prefer to see a more angular take on the actual headlight element area and the accent light should extend further.

2)The rear vent/c scoop isn't functional and takes away. However, if you gave that GT design treatment to the vent area of the gt350, you'd really be in to something.

3) the inclusion of GT design elements really clans up the s550 and modernizes it. Ilike how the bumper is thinner as a result. But why not go ahead and do something different with the upper grill to match? Only a small portion is actually functional, so you can decrease the opening by quite a bit.

4) the old style cobra badging is a backward step.

And finally: Love this design.

Hope Ford is watching. And taking notes.

AutoMax

Cobra Breeder :)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arkiq.com
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor / 2017 GT500
Breathtaking Perfection

Dear Jc Desing,

The GT500 render you created is the best render I have ever seen.

I love the front chin, top hood vents, side rear wheel vents and side bottom lip, plus the headlights and fog lights.

You are the best automobile designer I have ever heard of to date.

Thank you for the monumental work.

Your GT500 render is a timeless masterpiece which has truly captured my heart and soul.

Your bold designs have motivated me and changed my life for the better and for that I can’t ever thank you enough.

I remain with great anticipation while very anxiously looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Your friend,
Richard Morris

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
That has to be one of the sexiest renders I've ever seen.
Ford needed this sexy machine, its really going to put mustang in different planet where no there are Camaros. Do it :ford: I dare you
Sponsored