none yet
Oh hey, that red one is mine :p
Sponsored

MUSTANGO2GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 gt, 2002 gt, 2015 gt
Can somebody take this car and paint the wheels white?
DSC02248.jpg

MUSTANGO2GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 gt, 2002 gt, 2015 gt

Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT pp
Hey Chris can you please make the calipers on this car lambo green
attachment.jpeg
Screenshot_2015-03-29-21-26-05-1.jpg

Sponsored

Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT pp
Thanks man!

Sponsored

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
Hello friends and colleagues. I want to share the last fruit of my imagination is a tribute to my car. In so many years and have seen versions. could be applied to a gt 350, but I think this render performance is well above the ford. It has only been a response to such basic questions as the gt ford is a great exercise in design and being so basic needs little customization and change mustang could have been provided with a more radical style image of focus rs. This just wants to prove once again that the mustang is the ideal place for anything that comes to mind base. So I welcome my Mustang GT 500 R :ford: :headbang:

Shelby GT500 Mustang Concept .jpg

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Hello friends and colleagues. I want to share the last fruit of my imagination is a tribute to my car. In so many years and have seen versions. could be applied to a gt 350, but I think this render performance is well above the ford. It has only been a response to such basic questions as the gt ford is a great exercise in design and being so basic needs little customization and change mustang could have been provided with a more radical style image of focus rs. This just wants to prove once again that the mustang is the ideal place for anything that comes to mind base. So I welcome my Mustang GT 500 R :ford: :headbang:

Looks great, do you have pics from a different angle?

tlondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt #0083

Looks cool, I see a mix of GT40, GT350, GT(LE) and... Honda Civic details