Sponsored

2018 Shelby GT500 Renders

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Would be good if you based your renders off this, Jc Desing.

I've seen that before.

I think that just looks like a concept drawing of the s550 we have now. Just everything exaggerated.

But I do like the angular lines and more purposed direction.

And I hope the headlights get more of a true LED treatment more in line with the evos concept.

Be nice to see the fogs get that treatment too.
Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Hello friends and colleagues. I want to share the last fruit of my imagination is a tribute to my car. In so many years and have seen versions. could be applied to a gt 350, but I think this render performance is well above the ford. It has only been a response to such basic questions as the gt ford is a great exercise in design and being so basic needs little customization and change mustang could have been provided with a more radical style image of focus rs. This just wants to prove once again that the mustang is the ideal place for anything that comes to mind base. So I welcome my Mustang GT 500 R :ford: :headbang:
That is absolutely stunning!! You have an incredible talent!!:hail::hail::hail:

Northern Stallion

Pony car/stallion guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V6 Mustang Fastback
Hello friends and colleagues. I want to share the last fruit of my imagination is a tribute to my car. In so many years and have seen versions. could be applied to a gt 350, but I think this render performance is well above the ford. It has only been a response to such basic questions as the gt ford is a great exercise in design and being so basic needs little customization and change mustang could have been provided with a more radical style image of focus rs. This just wants to prove once again that the mustang is the ideal place for anything that comes to mind base. So I welcome my Mustang GT 500 R :ford: :headbang:

Shelby GT500 Mustang Concept .jpg
Beautiful work! It would be crazy mean in flat/mat black

Phelix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future s550
Hello again friends to mark the memory of Carroll Shelby was now also a tribute to the movie need for speed. Based on this I imagine how it would have been the same car but with the current model ete mustang and the end result would probably:ford:

That's the mustang from need for speed, just s550ized

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack

Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Hello again friends to mark the memory of Carroll Shelby was now also a tribute to the movie need for speed. Based on this I imagine how it would have been the same car but with the current model ete mustang and the end result would probably:ford:

carroll_shelby_mustang_need_for_speed_2016_tribute_by_jhonconnor-d8uyhnp.jpg
The one you did in post #19...stunning.:love:

Maybe it is the hood, color and stripes but this one, however, immediately made me think of
1462854306.image.jpg

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
Quick photoshop I did prolly about a year ago...

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
BINGO! (cleaner than your original, in my opinion)

Love the sign-writing, too, although I think this one is worthy of the KR badge ;)

:hail:
Yeah, that's pretty spectacular, and from a design-engineering standpoint, I'd suspect pretty darn close.

Hood, front fascia, front fenders using a GT350 spec, but with a unique to the GT500 hood treatment, possibly a slightly changed fog/aero arrangement.

New GT500 rear fenders, ducted to match the front fenders, potentially dedicated doors/rockers depending on the design (see JC's other renders where the doors have super deep channels to meet the fenders).

GT350R spoiler, 350 seat options, brakes, mag suspension (standard)

Unique GT500 wheels, possibly a nice wide 20" variant (with GT350 front and new rear fenders, and the appropriate suspension changes pretty much any tire could be tucked nicely, maybe a 275 / 325 combo).

Also assuming it would be based on a MY18 facelift, so the basic platform will be a little different vs. the GT350 anyway.

Then add the drivetrain to support a 740HP 5.2L TT V8, toss in an optional 10-speed, use a built version of the GT350 manual, and offer it in a convertible.

Where do I sign ... ?

:D

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
I'm guessing one thing the GT500 will not have is a giant R spoiler on the back to slow it down. You can best bet one thing for sure...

If ford is going to celebrate a 50th anniversary model it will be over-the-top powerful and a solid performer over 200mph. A big spoiler in the back will hinder that.

Dary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT
I'm guessing one thing the GT500 will not have is a giant R spoiler on the back to slow it down. You can best bet one thing for sure...

If ford is going to celebrate a 50th anniversary model it will be over-the-top powerful and a solid performer over 200mph. A big spoiler in the back will hinder that.
Maybe an active wing like the new GT? Or a manually adjustable one like on C7 ZO6?

Just thinking out loud.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Maybe an active wing like the new GT? Or a manually adjustable one like on C7 ZO6?

Just thinking out loud.
Active would be awesome.
Sponsored