2018 Shelby GT500 Renders

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
It's great work -- love the wheels -- but for me the side has too much going on. With the GT, the lines work with all the vents, wings (not talking about the enormous spoiler from the 350R), and aero -- but they don't work for me on the Mustang, it being more "upright". To me, it looks like a big dent in the side.
Sponsored

mustangletback

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 droptop mustang
Hello friends and colleagues. I want to share the last fruit of my imagination is a tribute to my car. In so many years and have seen versions. could be applied to a gt 350, but I think this render performance is well above the ford. It has only been a response to such basic questions as the gt ford is a great exercise in design and being so basic needs little customization and change mustang could have been provided with a more radical style image of focus rs. This just wants to prove once again that the mustang is the ideal place for anything that comes to mind base. So I welcome my Mustang GT 500 R :ford: :headbang:

Shelby GT500 Mustang Concept .jpg
thats a great looks concept.you should put the round foglights in and change the whole backend of the car.i say that because you use to be able to tell a gt from a lx from miles away with the mustangs in the 87-93 years.:ford:

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
hello I had not much time to do the other pair renders the different angles of this concept gt 500 r but gradually the ire rising. The problem is that I want to match the first one went up. Thank you all for the comments :thumbsup:

[/QUOTE]

chrisvr6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it looks good, the only thing i dont like is the red stripe on the diffusor ;)

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
BINGO! (cleaner than your original, in my opinion)

Love the sign-writing, too, although I think this one is worthy of the KR badge ;)

:hail:

[/quote]

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I knew DIB looked good with black stripes

Sponsored

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
Hello again friends to mark the memory of Carroll Shelby was now also a tribute to the movie need for speed. Based on this I imagine how it would have been the same car but with the current model ete mustang and the end result would probably:ford:

kroy11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelby
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Manual GT
Hello again friends to mark the memory of Carroll Shelby was now also a tribute to the movie need for speed. Based on this I imagine how it would have been the same car but with the current model ete mustang and the end result would probably:ford:

Can't believe no one commented on this, I love the fog cutouts in the grille, first I have seen on the s550 with a grille like this one, absolutely love it! Awesome job!

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra

You always do a great job.

I was wondering if you'd thought about doing s truly modern interpretation of the Mustang.

That one looks cool but too much like the Fisker Rocket combined with old mustangs IMHO.

It seems like people are running out of ideas with the Musyang so they always revert to something old that has been done.

Yours is at least a modern interpretation of the old thing that's been done and so I like it personally.

But if you had the time, I have a challenge for you.

Go back to what made the original Musyang so great. Not the shark grill and round fogs. But the SPIRIT of the car. The laundry list of options. The performance. The revolutionary styling for its day.

It's seems that's something the Mustang hasn't done since.

It has never tried to revolutionize. Kind of like it did its thing and then we had minor evolutions save the fox body which was truly quite different.

Then in the early 90's and especially last gen it was back to the 60's.

It's 2016! What if there was no Mustang and Iacocca started fresh now?

No legacy to hold it back.

What would it look like? How well would it perform?

I amazing it would be small, futuristic, and light with modern technology across 8,6, and 4 cylinder platforms. But that's me.

What about you? You are great at this sort of thing.

The challenge would be to design an all new, modern sports/pony car with the SPIRIT of the Mustang without any old crust that holds it back. Something that people could say wow! That's amazing! Something the kids would drool over, And yet a secretary would feel proud to drive.

Forget there ever was a Mustang. Then, Once you have that design, then you can go back and add in 3 minimalist interpretations of styling cues that allow a sense of connection to history but don't allow that history to interfere with progress.

This is something that's been on my mind a lot as a designer. Something we were promised with S550 but didn't really get (though it is a great design).

I'd love to see a great designer who also has the skill to tender such a thing pull this off. I would try it, but I lack the skill to do 3d auto renders. And even if I could, I think you would have a much better result.

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
Would be good if you based your renders off this, Jc Desing.

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
I'm guessing there'll be slight styling updates before GT500 rocks up.
Sponsored