Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
For barber museum?
I don't work for them but a couple bikes I've done are in the museum- donated by a client who owned them. Most of the bikes I've done are in private collections.
Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I don't work for them but a couple bikes I've done are in the museum- donated by a client who owned them. Most of the bikes I've done are in private collections.
Do you currently have any bikes? Post em if you got em!

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Definitely not the way he does it. Not to get too detailed, but think about the boney part of your spine, then the discs in between it basically makes a cylindrical tube, with opening at every disc level for the nerve roots to exit and branch out. The nerve roots are a bulbous structure, nestled in an opening on each side of the spine, one on the left and one on the right. Now lets forcefully pull up very quickly a couple of inches on your skull which is attached to your brain stem and spinal cord. Lets rapidly and forcefully distract your spine 1-2 inches. What do you think happens to those nerve roots that are just adjacent to the boney parts of the spine?

Sponsored

StickShiftyFifty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang pp
Been in the EMS/Fire service for 13 years now.
Currently a captain for a CA Fire Department

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
Interesting to see what you guys do!!

I was in aerospace supply chain starting in my late 20s, went back to grad school in my 30s and now I'm a psychotherapist. I still refuse to drive a Volvo. :D

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Premium, 76 Harley shovel, 77 KZ1000
Ever been to vintage fest at Barbers. When I worked at Talladega Test Facility as a research and development mechanic when the V-rod was being developed in 98 we got to go to the museum and they were just starting on building the racetrack there. Got to do some testing on track before it was opened to the public for races as well.

The museum is such a cool place to explore especially the lower floor with all the literature and historical memorabilia.

BD

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
Ever been to vintage fest at Barbers. When I worked at Talladega Test Facility as a research and development mechanic when the V-rod was being developed in 98 we got to go to the museum and they were just starting on building the racetrack there. Got to do some testing on track before it was opened to the public for races as well.

The museum is such a cool place to explore especially the lower floor with all the literature and historical memorabilia.

BD
Oh yeah, went to vintage festival for 16 yrs in a row. Haven't been in the past couple years since it is just crazy crowded and parking is a complete mess. We always had a couple spots in the swap meet area, too. You're right, the museum is simply world class in every way and they've added all the car stuff for Lotus as well.

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I work for a low voltage security company.
We do Alarms, Access control, Surveillance Cameras, Lock/Safes mostly high-end custom work in Larger homes and commercial properties in Chicagoland.
I manage the Video side of the company. Lots of crazy things I see!
27 years in the business
Not a bad gig for a kid that ran away from home at 17 and didn't go to college.

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Premium, 76 Harley shovel, 77 KZ1000
Oh yeah, went to vintage festival for 16 yrs in a row. Haven't been in the past couple years since it is just crazy crowded and parking is a complete mess. We always had a couple spots in the swap meet area, too. You're right, the museum is simply world class in every way and they've added all the car stuff for Lotus as well.
Yep, went for years as well till like you say it got crazy crowded and parking is stupid difficult. I probably met you in the swap meet area and never knew it.

I also love the old stuff, still have a 73 Yamaha SC 500 MX, 76 superglide shovel head and 77 KZ 1000 ex drag bike.

BD
DSCF2075.JPG
Iphone 6s Pics 1938.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: