Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp

Finally received my license plate frame (see pics!) that I ordered back in September. "Grand General 60402 Matte Black Powder Coated License Plate Frame with 2 Holes" on Amazon.

Last week I ordered a lower GT grille delete from SpaceCitySPY to show off my future Levels intercooler that I bought on Black Friday.

Gibson exhaust installed yesterday! It sounds so good, not ricey at all as the video might suggest. Only have a cold start vid so far (sorry about the autofocus). This was at 4:30am under a carport in case it matters to anyone. Trying to find a safe place to get some drive bys and revs.

It has a nice, deep tone. There's no drone. When cruising you can barely hear it but when you step on the gas you sure can. The black tips look great.

Had a little trouble aligning with the left clamp, but doesn't seem to be an issue so far. The rear valence keeps cool to the touch despite the warm tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-eMui5jD8
I hope it's the video because it sounds like a Civic when you start it.....
You're crazy.
Sounds good Sarah! Stock dp?
lol I was hesitant to post it because it didn't really sound as good in the video as it did in person. Not Civic at all IMO. Might not be the exhaust note for everyone but I love it.
need to hear in person, cant stand the stock tips as they have cut me more then once while washing. Scar from washing car sucks
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda G-Trac brace, Me and my son installed it.

Nice improvement in chassis feel and response in hard corners. :clap2:

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Getting my Corsa Xtremes put on tomorrow and also putting on the FRPP rear decklid. I know this isn't anything I did today, but just wanted to throw that out there :headbang:

Hopefully I can make it back to Louisiana tomorrow without United fucking up my plans for the third time in three weeks.

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got around to installing my BMR toe rods, and also got my replacement MRT Race red hood struts in. Still not impressed with the fitment of these hood struts so eventually I will be changing out to the Redlines. At the end of the day I gave her a good bath too. Just got my Diode Dynamics LED switchback replacements in the mail too. Should be getting my 4th brake light and dash cam tomorrow. Good weekend so far. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Finished the initial install of my 2 Hood Strts ...
20151206_174659.jpg

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Got my GT350 coil pack covers in, Only problem is while boxes had the correct part numbers, The driver side box actually had a passenger side cover in it. So now I have 2 passenger side covers and I am back to waiting on the replacement. :frusty:

Love everything but the plate! But that's coming from a Falcons fan...lol

:D
bucswin.jpg

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
did some changes to my EU model. Changed the licence plater holder (removed the huge addtional holder on the front and replaced the plateholders with glossy black ones without a logo of the dealer). Also replaced the parking-light bulbs with Osram bulbs, which look more white and less yellow.

Next things are already planned: Replacing the drl (EU models got a yellow light in the foglights) against drls from osram (also in the foglights, but white LED) and changing the lower grille to the GT grille with fangs (we don't have ACC in the EU model, so the fangs look way better to me)

New front plateholder:

New rear plateholder:

Comparison: On the driver side the original yellow bulbs, on the passenger side the new Osram bulbs:

Lights on:

Sponsored

BallisticBurrito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I want to install my diode dynamics LED replacement bulbs today (taking a break from the heavier mods for a bit..working in an automotive plant burns one out on working on cars). Anyone have any tips on replacing the map and vanity lights?

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Got my GT350 coil pack covers in, Only problem is while boxes had the correct part numbers, The driver side box actually had a passenger side cover in it. So now I have 2 passenger side covers and I am back to waiting on the replacement. :frusty:

:D
[emoji20] ugh I know, 6 in a row, this is fucking terrible. Season started off promising too.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Swapped corsa sports today with the corsa xtremes and so far I'm loving it! :headbang:

EDIT: Almost pulled over on the side of the road just to give some feedback on the forum, lol. I made it home though. Just wanted to say this setup sounds absolutely sexy! I kept hearing people refer to the xtremes as sounding "exotic", but now it all makes perfect sense. Should have gone with this setup from the beginning.

If anyone's concerned about how loud xtremes might be, I personally found it to be very manageable and only loud when you want it to be. Should be getting rid of the roush axle-backs and corsa sports this week.

Last edited: