Sponsored

2019 Camaro refresh to compete with 2018 Mustang refresh

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
IDK, I thought the 16 was an improvement over the last gen, but this looks like a step backwards.

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm, 1st time I've ever seen a Camaro tail light.....

Sponsored

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
i actually considered buying a 2017 Camaro SS. However i just didnt like the inside at all. This car was going to be my daily driver and therefore i had to have good visibility and that is something the Camaro doesnt have. Now for its pluses, out of the box it is a great road track car. I have driven both z06's as well as zr1's and both after 10 mins start to over heat and not just the engine the rear overheats as well. both the ZL1 and the SS never had that problem. The only thing i would have to change on either of them were the pads. After a few mins with street pads they faded. So in closing i would say if it performs as its older sisters she is a great track car. but i would not buy it or any late model Camaro for a street car for two reasons 1. visibility 2. the inside is just ugly to me. But to each their own.

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
New for 2019 from the "GENERAL", not thrilling at all . Transformers refresh front with a Malibu set on the rear lights....................:eyebulge::faint:
2019-chevrolet-camaro-inline1-photo-706899-s-original.jpg

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
attachment.jpg

That chevy emblem right there in the middle like that looks atrocious. The car overall is moderately cool / muscular on the outside, but I can't fathom why anyone would buy one given the horrific visibility.

Sponsored

italianstallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
Honestly aside from the bowtie positioning i think it looks mean. This will grow on me much faster than the 18 Mustang refresh, which I still haven't warmed up to outside of Orange Fury and Crimson (which imo are the best looking colors on the refresh)

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
The manbun of grills..

jgedde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, M6, Triple Yellow
If they redid the interior, I might be able to tolerate it. Bought my 'stang because the Camaro interior is hideous and has been since it was reintroduced. I want to stick a dollar bill between the tach and speedo... Awful. Retro. Oh, and did I say awful?

J
Sponsored