tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic
For those not yet able to access the 2018 Mustang build and price site (see thread), here are the prices listed (all excluding destination and delivery) which we believe to be accurate.

http://shop.ford.com/build/mustang/2018/#/select/

Ford has not yet confirmed the prices in an official statement but when they do this thread will be updated.

Models/Trims:
  • $25,585 - EcoBoost Fastback
  • $30,600 - EcoBoost Premium Fastback
  • $31,085 - EcoBoost Convertible
  • $36,100 - EcoBoost Premium Convertible

• $35,095 - GT Fastback
  • $39,995 - GT Premium Fastback
  • $44,595 - GT Premium Convertible

• $57,145 - GT350
  • $64,645 - GT350R

Miscellaneous options/packages:
  • $3,995 - Mustang GT Performance Package
  • $2495 - EcoBoost Performance Package
  • $995 - Black Accent Package
  • $1195 - Carbon Sport Interior Package
  • $895 - Active Valve Performance Exhaust
  • $895 - EcoBoost Wheel & Stripe Package
  • $1695 - MagneRide dampers
  • $1595 - 10-speed automatic transmission

Colors:
  • $495 - Orange Fury
  • $395 - Royal Crimson
  • $395 - Ruby Red
  • $495 - Triple Yellow

• qUESTION-SOME SAYING THEY BUILT THE 2018 CAR WITH THE X-PLAN DISCOUNT INCLUDED-HOW'D YOUSE DO THAT?, THANKS-freaking cap lock

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Checked for the Pony Package. Couldn't find it. When the 2015s came out, it took almost a year before the Option showed-up on Build & Price.

lpe403

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
the 20's aren't available with the GTPP set up,only the black pp wheels or the nickle plated ones that have a 90 day wait-late available time
That's what I meant - the nickle plated 19" forged wheels are technically 10 spoke. Cool - thanks.

Sponsored

fstang24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I purchased my 2017 1LE for $41K during memorial day weekend. I have forever been a mustang owner owning 4 during my lifetime. Funny thing is I have always owned GM trucks, just prefer the silverado. I am not a fan boy, I am open minded about brands and its nice to see GM and Ford competing with one another with the Camaro and Mustang. With that said the 1LE is a bargain with a wrapped hood, blade spoiler, wrapped mirrors, front chin spoiler, MRC, dual mode exhaust, 6 piston front brakes, 4 piston in the rear, 305's rear, 285' fronts, track cooling package, trans cooler, diff cooler, engine cooler electronic limited slip 3.73 gears, dual mode exhaust, recaro seats wrapped in suede and leather, suede steering wheel flat bottom, short throw shifter and of course the glorious LT1. Will point out the obvious as everyone complains, yes visibility does suck compare to the mustang, but its my weekend warrior so not a big issue. Transmission is much better in the Camaro, shifts are nice and fluid. The main reason I purchased the Camaro is for the low end torque, its a thing of a beauty. With that being said I still have love for the mustang, I enjoy all muscle cars, each brand brings something different to the table, I am just glad to be living in an era where we all have plenty of options. With that being said, buy what makes you happy, there will always be someone out there with more hp, bells and whistles than you, its just the way it is. I believe I finally found the car that will make my smile for the next 10 years.
P.S. hope this post does not get me banned, I enjoy coming to this forum to stay updated on the mustang.
resize.JPG

Roman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2013 Fusion
I'm still on the fence regarding the options and packages, but I built one using the X plan link and it came to 44,713. GT Premium, 401A, Active Exhaust, Perf Pack. I would be happy with that. Cut out the Perf Pack and it comes to 40,933. I have to decide if I really want it and if it's worth it; I'm going to test drive each and see which I like better.

ApollosWar89

Analyst
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
In the Market
I purchased my 2017 1LE for $41K during memorial day weekend. I have forever been a mustang owner owning 4 during my lifetime. Funny thing is I have always owned GM trucks, just prefer the silverado. I am not a fan boy, I am open minded about brands and its nice to see GM and Ford competing with one another with the Camaro and Mustang. With that said the 1LE is a bargain with a wrapped hood, blade spoiler, wrapped mirrors, front chin spoiler, MRC, dual mode exhaust, 6 piston front brakes, 4 piston in the rear, 305's rear, 285' fronts, track cooling package, trans cooler, diff cooler, engine cooler electronic limited slip 3.73 gears, dual mode exhaust, recaro seats wrapped in suede and leather, suede steering wheel flat bottom, short throw shifter and of course the glorious LT1. Will point out the obvious as everyone complains, yes visibility does suck compare to the mustang, but its my weekend warrior so not a big issue. Transmission is much better in the Camaro, shifts are nice and fluid. The main reason I purchased the Camaro is for the low end torque, its a thing of a beauty. With that being said I still have love for the mustang, I enjoy all muscle cars, each brand brings something different to the table, I am just glad to be living in an era where we all have plenty of options. With that being said, buy what makes you happy, there will always be someone out there with more hp, bells and whistles than you, its just the way it is. I believe I finally found the car that will make my smile for the next 10 years.
P.S. hope this post does not get me banned, I enjoy coming to this forum to stay updated on the mustang.
IMO it's a nice looking car. Looks good.

Mr. Brutus

Mr. Brutus
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brutus
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby
More $$$ for sure

I duplicated my 2016 as built. it comes in at $4,000 more than my sticker for the exact same equipment. and I also see no silver wheel option for the performance pack anymore (never been a fan of black wheels).

Sponsored

1380KPOI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Poi Boy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
My build: $44,085

Breakdown:
2018 GT Premium Fastback...$39,095
Destination Charge...................$900
401A Equipment Package........$2,200
Enhanced Security Package........$395
Safe and Smart Package.........$1,495

Now to just see what incentives might be available. I am active duty military...there's usually something, however modest. I would be more than happy with Ford 0% financing...don't know if that is the kind of thing that is not offered on brand new models...
I have never seen 0% financing on the Mustangs. You will typically find those on the other models. When it comes to the pony, Ford has you by the balls

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Have cars in general ever given you more and cost less?

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Even the auto went up a lot more than I thought it would.
Yes, it's better, but a 33% price increase??
Well it does have a 67% increase in gears if you want to look at it from that perspective. Kind of a bargin when considering that.:D

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I have never seen 0% financing on the Mustangs. You will typically find those on the other models. When it comes to the pony, Ford has you by the balls
Every year for labor day sales lol

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
I picked up my 2015 GT/PP 0% financing. New, Ford financing, right off the dealer floor. My credit union couldn't touch it.
Sponsored