Sponsored

For those who envy the GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT, 2015 Ecoboost
I had 2 Laser Red GT's back in the day. It's manly because it had "laser" in the name and Laser was a beast American Gladiator. Mannnnly.

Damn, come to think of it, I've only owned red or white Mustangs. Didn't realize that until now.
Funny how that happens. I did not intend to buy the Mustangs I did, but they all turned out to be red or grey.
Sponsored

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
My girl told me the opposite.. she wanted me to get a Ruby Red Mustang because she thought it looked more bad ass.. Lol.

But I like all black everything, and so I'm stuck with this swirl, chip, scratch, dirt, dust magnet.
Ive come to hate owning black cars, I wish I had gotten red or grey instead but nooooo I had to get a black mustang.

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
Ive come to hate owning black cars, I wish I had gotten red or grey instead but nooooo I had to get a black mustang.
Of course I hate dealing with maintenance on shiny black paint.. but I still think it's the best looking color there is.. I love the black on black look, but my next one will either be Magnetic, Red, or White Lol.

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I love my black on black, wouldn't change a thing. Gives me more opportunity to shine her up and make it look sexy. Black is the best color I have seen on these, imo of course. I have this great spray bottle of polish I use inbetween washes, just spray on gently wipe and she's a beauty!!

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Sexy

:)

Sponsored

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Black

Black beauty
image.jpg

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
I liked red too but when I asked my gf her opinion she did say it's too girly. Goes in the same bucket of whether a turbo 4 belongs in a mustang. It's just an opinion
The original color I had ordered for my car was ruby red. Then the next day I saw a Magnetic one and I was hooked.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Yea I was on the fence between the red and black
Car looks good in black. Especially with the black wheels. Is you back mustang emblem plasti dipped? I have been wanting to do that to mine or just get the plain one from CJ Pony Parts.

Sponsored

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I did the opposite I went from a GT to an EBM. I find the Ecoboost to be a little more spritely to drive.

my 15 gt premium

my 16 EBM premium

I did the atypical mods to the GT, stripes, springs, exhaust, tune cai etc. I found however with my particular commute it was a bit of work driving that car although it was very fun and engaging, second issue I had was the first year run flaws, such as body gaps, misaligned hood and trunk, etc.

My 16 EBM is pretty fun, tuned its a monster very well rounded for commuting the gas mileage. I have the full MAP turbo kit coming I have already done the IC upgrage and catch can and brisk plugs etc, so next is the turbo, and full exhaust. Will see how she goes. I also have bigworm graphix stripes and light tint I have to install, but I am waiting for spring to do those.

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Car looks good in black. Especially with the black wheels. Is you back mustang emblem plasti dipped? I have been wanting to do that to mine or just get the plain one from CJ Pony Parts.
Yea plastic dip, great stuff!

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I did the opposite I went from a GT to an EBM. I find the Ecoboost to be a little more spritely to drive.

my 15 gt premium

my 16 EBM premium

I did the atypical mods to the GT, stripes, springs, exhaust, tune cai etc. I found however with my particular commute it was a bit of work driving that car although it was very fun and engaging, second issue I had was the first year run flaws, such as body gaps, misaligned hood and trunk, etc.

My 16 EBM is pretty fun, tuned its a monster very well rounded for commuting the gas mileage. I have the full MAP turbo kit coming I have already done the IC upgrage and catch can and brisk plugs etc, so next is the turbo, and full exhaust. Will see how she goes. I also have bigworm graphix stripes and light tint I have to install, but I am waiting for spring to do those.
Uh oh here we go! Don't you know that's what started All the fighting on here lol

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
I think 5.0yote is the first person I've seen on this forum to go from a GT to an EB...:ninja:
Sponsored