Sponsored

z/28 versus GT350R-Nashville,TN

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
So, I thought this was a little funny. A friend of mine sent me these pictures after Cars & Coffee this Saturday. This first is a picture of a z/28 parked about 4 or 5 spaces down from my R:

This second photo is of my R:

Well, it would be of my R if there weren't so many people around it.:lol: The one lone guy looking at the z/28 looks like he is asking himself, "what's up with those red monster energy drink graphics?"
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
So, I thought this was a little funny. A friend of mine sent me these pictures after Cars & Coffee this Saturday. This first is a picture of a z/28 parked about 4 or 5 spaces down from my R:

Well, it would be of my R if there weren't so many people around it.:lol: The one lone guy looking at the z/28 looks like he is asking himself, "what's up with those red monster energy drink graphics?"
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D :thumbsup:

Rainier42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Performance Blue GT350R
I am a big fan the 1968/69 Z28. However, the new Camaro design does nothing for me.

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Every time I'm there it is a constant flow around these cars. Literally had two people filming me today around Cool Springs. People love these cars.

I seriously doubt any ZL1s will get this type of attention

Sponsored

OP
OP
garagelogic

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase

Acksman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby 350GT - Race Red w/ White Stripes
We had quite a bit crowd around. Six of us from the forums that went to the Cars and Coffee Dallas. We all went in together and parked together. It was pretty cool. Quite a few people coming around even when you have a ton of Lambos, exotics and even a Ferrari P4 replica sitting around.

More pictures in the thread as well - http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47541

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Those aren't Monster Energy graphics - those are tears of shame coming from the Camaro's eyes. BTW, my local Chevy dealer has a lotful of new Z/28s - saw one today for $19K off.
Honestly, at $19k off I would actually consider one. That puts it well below a track pack 350. I'm not saying I would absolutely purchase it, but I would definitely consider it.

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Honestly, at $19k off I would actually consider one. That puts it well below a track pack 350. I'm not saying I would absolutely purchase it, but I would definitely consider it.
I just wouldn't want to pay for those carbon brake rotors.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
With A/C and similar options, you know the trick accessories like a hood liner the total is 77k. Which still puts it 2k over a track pack car with discount. With much higher maintenance costs when it comes to tires and brakes if sticking with oem. Plus this always sticks with me.. in its very first race in 2014..
20140124_160941.jpg

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
With A/C and similar options, you know the trick accessories like a hood liner the total is 77k. Which still puts it 2k over a track pack car with discount. With much higher maintenance costs when it comes to tires and brakes if sticking with oem. Plus this always sticks with me.. in its very first race in 2014..

Just for kicks and giggles I went on cars.com and found a dealer close to me with 3 available. On their site they were $56,7xx. I went ahead and did the "text me a price now" thing and they actually had a salesman get ahold of me. They seem desperate to sell and inferred that $54-55 was doable. If that is the case, it is technically lower. Now, I will agree those cc brakes would suck to own and I don't think the Z28 is better, but it is something I would consider since I am not brand loyal and truly desire great driving cars.

Nataphen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT

They won in 2015 though. So, they must've gotten all the kinks worked out. :)

Porsche332

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Track Pkg
There are no Cobras or Z28's that will sell in $70k range.Thats why there are 300-400 of each collecting dust at dealers.They are after all based on $25-30k glorified mustangs and camaro's.
Sponsored